Features hole thread 3 3d models
Warning. This content is not moderated and could be offensive.
m4
3dmdb logo

247 features hole thread 3 3d models found

Download or buy, then render or print from the shops or marketplaces. 3D Models below are suitable not only for printing but also for any computer graphics like CG, VFX, Animation, or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them with your preferred render engine. Please note that the 3D model database is only a Search Engine. You should visit the original websites. Most of the models can be easily imported and rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, C4D, and Sketchup. Check for online 3d model conversions tools for your file format. Shown 1 of 3 pages
thingiverse
free
Simple CO2 Holder by Cvitanic

Simple CO2 Holder by Cvitanic

...in my backpack pocket when mountain biking. this part features two threaded 3/8 24 tpi holes that allow the...
thingiverse
free
Kress/AMB Mount for Root 3 CNC by FritzPeppone

Kress/AMB Mount for Root 3 CNC by FritzPeppone

...allowing for long travel in z-direction. the spindle mount features two clamps to securely mount the spindle and the...
thingiverse
free
Milwaukee Rocket Tower Light Softbox Umbrella Bracket Holder by musiq021

Milwaukee Rocket Tower Light Softbox Umbrella Bracket Holder by musiq021

... video demonstrating and explaining why i went down this road : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptg5my8pa68&feature=youtu.be
thingiverse
free
Tap Handle for Homebrew by 63hz

Tap Handle for Homebrew by 63hz

...i think it's a really sexy font. the handle features a 3/8"-16 brass threaded insert where it threads onto...
thingiverse
free
Victor Tower by pfreivald

Victor Tower by pfreivald

...speed controller can be stacked to any height, and features a pwm clip, strain relief holes for zip ties,...
thingiverse
free
XYZ Da Vinci 3in1 filament path by michalko99

XYZ Da Vinci 3in1 filament path by michalko99

... tube is shortest possible to avoid excessive resistance in motion. printed from petg carbon20 with 5 perimeters and 50% infill
thingiverse
free
Paracord Spool by echomirage

Paracord Spool by echomirage

...about 42mm wide. the inner edge of the wall features two 4.5mm holes and two 5.5mm holes, each pair...
thingiverse
free
Dillon Precision XL650 Primer Assembly Holder 650

Dillon Precision XL650 Primer Assembly Holder 650

...a primer system assembly when not in use. it features 2 threaded holes to also store the primer seater...
thingiverse
free
Stand for Grogu's Toy Ball (Razor Crest control lever) by mooslug

Stand for Grogu's Toy Ball (Razor Crest control lever) by mooslug

...as seen on the razor crest cockpit set. it features recesses for magnets in the bottom for attaching to...
thingiverse
free
Threaded Dremel/rotary tool attachment, router by kamillll

Threaded Dremel/rotary tool attachment, router by kamillll

...to add edge trimming, hole cutting and some other features in the...
thingiverse
free
Choke/balun case for center fed dipole antenna

Choke/balun case for center fed dipole antenna

...an overkill for a ft140-43, so here's a redesign. features smaller, thinner and more compact (should be less than...
thingiverse
free
Kerfmaker by kamack0

Kerfmaker by kamack0

...kerfmaker by kamack0 thingiverse no support, no bolt features of this design 1) this kerfmaker is designed and...
thingiverse
free
AUP3Steel Frame and z-axis by hinge

AUP3Steel Frame and z-axis by hinge

...working from the p3steel frame. we changed and added features to the very nicely designed frame leonardo. we have...
thingiverse
free
Spool unravel protector by TobyCWood

Spool unravel protector by TobyCWood

...3/8" all thread rods and it's diameter fits the hole for the prototype supply spools. this should also fit esun spools/
thingiverse
free
Tripod mount for Nokia N900 smartphone by fizzie

Tripod mount for Nokia N900 smartphone by fizzie

...mount for the nokia n900 phone. no fancy lock-in-place features but i'm sure you could add a rubber band...
thingiverse
free
Diver spool with optional line guide

Diver spool with optional line guide

...thingiverse i always wanted a spool with the following features lightweight but still strong enough holds at least 15...
thingiverse
free
Black Magic Pocket cage / armor by Bram1982

Black Magic Pocket cage / armor by Bram1982

...only way they are firmly secured in the plastic. features -one solid piece for added strength -all 1/4 inch...
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi 3 (B/B+) case, VESA mount, internal fan by RonnyS

Raspberry Pi 3 (B/B+) case, VESA mount, internal fan by RonnyS

...inspired by 0110-m-p's design of a raspberry pi case features vesa mount (75mm x 75mm) internal fan mount (40mm...
thingiverse
free
3 x D Cell to 1 x 18650 battery converter for flashlight by BrianMarkley

3 x D Cell to 1 x 18650 battery converter for flashlight by BrianMarkley

...and use at your own risk. consider adding such features to your circuitry. to print: i used an elegoo...
thingiverse
free
3/4" NPT plate for lamp mount by unterTboot

3/4" NPT plate for lamp mount by unterTboot

...certainly update if it displays any issues during use. features 1/2" deep female npt thread 4mm trench for power...
thingiverse
free
SMW Tool Plate Hole Plug by skipbaker

SMW Tool Plate Hole Plug by skipbaker

...the smw tool plate for the tormach pc1100. it features a 1/2-13 thread and a .495 diameter top that...
thingiverse
free
PseudoBot Filament Extruder by unotre

PseudoBot Filament Extruder by unotre

...es of 1/2"x1/8" angle were riveted to the rear housing to serve as attachment points for the front half of the housing.
thingiverse
free
3:1 Rome Gear (Printer friendly) by MaskedRetriever

3:1 Rome Gear (Printer friendly) by MaskedRetriever

...gear, and won't have stops midway up the gears, features not found in the blender gear script. the hole...
thingiverse
free
Rumba Fan holder for 25x25x10 mm fan by rchobby

Rumba Fan holder for 25x25x10 mm fan by rchobby

...mm holes and inner threads. it has now new features the fans are directly positioned over the 8255 driver...
thingiverse
free
Customizable Sanding Stick by mightynozzle

Customizable Sanding Stick by mightynozzle

... you want to buy something. this helps me doing more things. thanks! banggood: https://nozz.li/bg aliexpress: https://nozz.li/ali
thingiverse
free
E3D Hermes / Hemera Ender 3 (Pro) mount plate

E3D Hermes / Hemera Ender 3 (Pro) mount plate

...3 or compatible ender 3 pro printer. this model features some cable management facilities and an option to add...
thingiverse
free
Laser cut leather watch band / strap with lining, pre-cut stitching holes and engraved groove by Pyre

Laser cut leather watch band / strap with lining, pre-cut stitching holes and engraved groove by Pyre

...cuts on the sides, the holes, etc. this design features pre-cut stitching holes, and engraved groove for the stich...
thingiverse
free
Nerf Caliburn - SCAR barrel by captainslug

Nerf Caliburn - SCAR barrel by captainslug

...04/09/18 - two halves now attach using printed screw features on both parts. drive a 4-40 screw into the...
thingiverse
free
Ghostbusters leg hose connector by DotNetWorker

Ghostbusters leg hose connector by DotNetWorker

...is less "authentic" to those trying for movie copy. features safe friction fit hose, if hose is snagged it...
thingiverse
free
Robox Reel Spooler by Uzbeckin

Robox Reel Spooler by Uzbeckin

...his directions). we're up to version 6! this version features a a shorter skirt on the spool (no need...
thingiverse
free
Aliexpress Drill Press Guide Black&Decker

Aliexpress Drill Press Guide Black&Decker

...ncluded with the kit will be required. see rev.1 file. 2. added a model without the side bolt feature as shown on the main photo.
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 Zesty Nimble V2 Mount (Bltouch) by Jbrow532

Ender 3 Zesty Nimble V2 Mount (Bltouch) by Jbrow532

...a hotend housing for the zesty nimble v2 which features a built in and adjustable mounting platform for the...
thingiverse
free
Motion Control Rig Pillow Block by anewsome

Motion Control Rig Pillow Block by anewsome

...bearings, pulleys and motor. the new pillow block design features an integrated, threaded bearing retainer. no more need to...
thingiverse
free
Anet A8 Specific Y-Axis Carriage Plate Upgrade by Ecto1A

Anet A8 Specific Y-Axis Carriage Plate Upgrade by Ecto1A

...this plate to improve performance and include some similar features i like from the lulzbot 5 carriage plate. i...
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 Pro PSU Cover (with space for relay & buck converter)

Ender 3 Pro PSU Cover (with space for relay & buck converter)

...the base and the side cover which is bolt-on. featuresmodifications: power socket on the rear instead of the side....
thingiverse
free
Model Train Cradle

Model Train Cradle

...make that work easier. here are some of the features included: rounded storage cups for screws. under the storage...
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 bearing filament guide by NilsR

Ender 3 bearing filament guide by NilsR

...and made a replacement, which still had the same features guide the filament towards the extruder inlet, make it...
thingiverse
free
cESPER - a Carbine length ESPER by boont

cESPER - a Carbine length ESPER by boont

...boont thingiverse introducing the cesper, a carbine length esper. features *the cesper has an overall length of 650mm to...
thingiverse
free
Team Associated RC10T2 Battery Box/Strap by rcnand

Team Associated RC10T2 Battery Box/Strap by rcnand

...point to increase stiffness or add some lateral retention features but currently the box should be able to hold...
thingiverse
free
Metric screw measuring device - M2/2.5/3/4/5 4-50mm - repost by cmh

Metric screw measuring device - M2/2.5/3/4/5 4-50mm - repost by cmh

...at hard to read. if you are certain you'll always deal with bolts which conform to the standards, then check out the remixes.
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 - A Better Rear Electronics Enclosure

Ender 3 - A Better Rear Electronics Enclosure

...front and back are ender 3 front and back. features this enclosure houses the ender 3 motherboard and a...
thingiverse
free
Panasonic GH4 Cage by Bram1982

Panasonic GH4 Cage by Bram1982

...has been just as good as the metal ones. features -one solid piece for added strength -all 1/4 inch...
thingiverse
free
Bee Feeder by TheHeadlessSourceMan

Bee Feeder by TheHeadlessSourceMan

...feed them some sugar water with one of these! features fits hives with 3/4 to 1/2 inch thick walls...
thingiverse
free
Folding model rocket launchpad  by Simmsey

Folding model rocket launchpad by Simmsey

...their own in built support locally at the hinge features where required. this should be simply trimmed off and...
thingiverse
free
Fully Modular N# GPU Mining Rig Railing System by novakin

Fully Modular N# GPU Mining Rig Railing System by novakin

...ability to integrate fans, power supplies, motherboards, and other featuresperipherals. the only things you will need are filament and...
thingiverse
free
Dual Auto Leveling Prusa i3 Reworked X-Idler Tensioner with T8 Leadscrew by Godvalve

Dual Auto Leveling Prusa i3 Reworked X-Idler Tensioner with T8 Leadscrew by Godvalve

...m are included in order to make this part compatible with printers using 5mm threaded rods, 8mm threaded rods, and t8 leadscrews.
thingiverse
free
Flying Clamp for Tennis stringing - IMPROVED CLAMPING by sashalex007

Flying Clamp for Tennis stringing - IMPROVED CLAMPING by sashalex007

...) that are in the ball-park, it will probably work fine. also, every hole can be enlarged by quite a bit with a set of allen keys
thingiverse
free
SwitchDoc SkyWeather Printed Parts by Svejk

SwitchDoc SkyWeather Printed Parts by Svejk

...integral mount for the sht30 temperature probe. it also features four screw holes to mount it more securely to...
thingiverse
free
Da Vinci Jr 1.0w NFC Cradle by redkurn

Da Vinci Jr 1.0w NFC Cradle by redkurn

...3/32 and thread easily with the stock screws. everything else just slides into place and goes back where the original cradle was.
thingiverse
free
Stacking Wire Spools by tanant

Stacking Wire Spools by tanant

...custom object, might as well add a few extra features that i always want. in brief: each spool is...
thingiverse
free
MPCNC 2826/2822 Brushless RC Motor Foam Cutter by dkj4linux

MPCNC 2826/2822 Brushless RC Motor Foam Cutter by dkj4linux

...173 mpcnc brushless foam cutter v2 in action:https://youtu.be/hvbnpgin62chttps://youtu.be/qo3jcprphcuhttps://youtu.be/blyrvlnocb0
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 Z Axis Adjustment by Weird_Stealth

Ender 3 Z Axis Adjustment by Weird_Stealth

...i design my own. my design has some nice features like the x axis cover uses 2 of the...
thingiverse
free
DC-DC LM2596 Enclosure with features

DC-DC LM2596 Enclosure with features

...display pass-through cable management (up to 3mm diameter cables) hole for pannel/wall mount required hardware : 2x din912 m3x6mm...
thingiverse
free
"HYDRA" Quad Extruder. Water cooled. easy calibration by GadgetGuru314

"HYDRA" Quad Extruder. Water cooled. easy calibration by GadgetGuru314

...cooled. easy calibration by gadgetguru314 thingiverse water cooled quad-extruder features 4 extruders water cooled shaft collar secured nozzles for...
thingiverse
free
Huge Cheap Home  CNC (#hchcnc) by Enic

Huge Cheap Home CNC (#hchcnc) by Enic

...self designed hotbed from scratch ... ets. possibilities / features new: mig welding !!!https://youtu.be/7jiftcqgzac new: foam cutting operationhttps://youtu.be/gzxx6x-dwqc foam...
thingiverse
free
HG P402 Sand Scorcher build by Fless

HG P402 Sand Scorcher build by Fless

...laying around. this build took me a lot of figuring out and i may not have covered everything, so feel free to ask any questions!
thingiverse
free
Herringbone Prusa i3 Reworked Greg's Extruder by Godvalve

Herringbone Prusa i3 Reworked Greg's Extruder by Godvalve

...to trigger the x-limit-switch. this finger is compatible with my drop-in replacement for the prusa i3 reloaded x-motor-end part.
thingiverse
free
Salt shaker (OpenSCAD) by gaellafond

Salt shaker (OpenSCAD) by gaellafond

...g the threads in mid air was causing trouble with printing. i made the tip of the hole in a steeper angle to facilitate printing.
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi 3 modular case for DIY projects - various sizes - parametric source files included

Raspberry Pi 3 modular case for DIY projects - various sizes - parametric source files included

...y generic glue can be used, as the 'lip' increases the surface area as well and should form very strong (permanent bond).
thingiverse
free
Bosch Colt Dust Boot - CNC by chschmit

Bosch Colt Dust Boot - CNC by chschmit

...included for 1 1/4" (shop vac, sears, us, etc) features vacuum port directly in front of the router or...
thingiverse
free
InMoov Articulating Neck Joint ReMix by alansrobotlab

InMoov Articulating Neck Joint ReMix by alansrobotlab

...nt feature, now both slots are same size to match neckjointupper added hk15328 servo horn if you're using that type of servo.
thingiverse
free
InMoov - Advanced Eye Mechanism by Dakota76

InMoov - Advanced Eye Mechanism by Dakota76

...an advanced eye upgrade for the inmoov robot. it features eye lids and independent movement of each eye. the...
thingiverse
free
Splicer Weapon - Monkey Wrench by madebyCK

Splicer Weapon - Monkey Wrench by madebyCK

...here for your benefit. it includes all the new features from lessons i learned while sanding, painting, and assembling:...
thingiverse
free
Lulik - RC stunt car.

Lulik - RC stunt car.

...my knowledge and experience in this one. the main features are: high durability. all parts, except shafts and electronics...
thingiverse
free
Garmin Edge Charging Cradle by 5ppppp

Garmin Edge Charging Cradle by 5ppppp

...the light network may turn on and stay on even if the lights are off. i do not know how to fix this besides unpairing the lights.
thingiverse
free
ePIc snapPI hinged pi case ( raspberry pi case 2 3 and 4 ) by Tripnutz

ePIc snapPI hinged pi case ( raspberry pi case 2 3 and 4 ) by Tripnutz

...rnet port. i have deleted the previous stl. the new cover is epic snappi cover a rpi4. let me know if you run into any issues.
thingiverse
free
Linear 25HD Heavy duty 1/4" rod by fastmike75

Linear 25HD Heavy duty 1/4" rod by fastmike75

.... there is a photo gallery of the rc dozer build on my website http://www.fastmiketanks.com/ hope you will find many uses, enjoy!
thingiverse
free
Backpack Part Cooler for FT-5 by CreativeSpark

Backpack Part Cooler for FT-5 by CreativeSpark

...overtorquing will result in part breakage. the part also features two m3 screw bosses, one each above and below...
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 /3 PRO combined Z leadscrew support & filament guide mount

Ender 3 /3 PRO combined Z leadscrew support & filament guide mount

...gns, i would appreciate a tip. it provides some encouragement that my designs are appreciated, and inspires me to post new ideas.
thingiverse
free
CoreXY Power Carriage by merlinds

CoreXY Power Carriage by merlinds

...carriage i designed for my custom corexy printer. it features a compact design, aimed to take advantage of hip´s...
thingiverse
free
Accessible Wade's Extruder by GregFrost

Accessible Wade's Extruder by GregFrost

...wades from the prusa git repo. it has several features over the standard wade: accessible hobbing. if you strip...
thingiverse
free
AIO FPV Groundstation / Video-Tester for 5" LCD by MarenB

AIO FPV Groundstation / Video-Tester for 5" LCD by MarenB

...others with equivalent installation size available. the back cover features openings for a bec- and a xt60-connector, so different...
thingiverse
free
Prusa i3 Direct Extruder with X carriage for E3D hotend, full cooling. by beyondwind

Prusa i3 Direct Extruder with X carriage for E3D hotend, full cooling. by beyondwind

...with other style direct extruder with nema17 stepper. key features compact and lightweight x carriage, no zip-tie lm8uu bearing...
thingiverse
free
Adjustable height conduit leg system by Nscale_toni

Adjustable height conduit leg system by Nscale_toni

...ead screws instead of bolts for proper fit. 11-04-2017 added pocket design for 1/2" conduit legs - "half inch.stl"
thingiverse
free
18650 Battery Frame by lewtwo

18650 Battery Frame by lewtwo

...the author and placed into the public domain by the author 10 march 2018 without any warranty expressed or implied. --- enjoy ---
thingiverse
free
Box for MKS 1.4 Ramps Upgrade ANET A8 w/ Pi 3 by kpurintun

Box for MKS 1.4 Ramps Upgrade ANET A8 w/ Pi 3 by kpurintun

...on paper. but may not work in real life. features -mounting position for the mks ramps 1.4 main board...
thingiverse
free
RapidMag Heavy - Nerf MEGA 20x95mm Magazine 10 and 17 round capacity by torukmakto4

RapidMag Heavy - Nerf MEGA 20x95mm Magazine 10 and 17 round capacity by torukmakto4

...use. intended to fit standard ~250mm (x) i3 beds. features rail-guided tall follower for tilt resistance. side reliefs and...
thingiverse
free
Beastgrip Remix by sketchpunk

Beastgrip Remix by sketchpunk

...red around photographing :) small youtube video about it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6gwaz9hluy freecad source included.
thingiverse
free
EZ 18650 Charging Trays with Printed Spring by fiveangle

EZ 18650 Charging Trays with Printed Spring by fiveangle

...-35min and the 8x printed in just 1hr-5min using stock "fast 0.35" setting on my prusa research i3 mk2. enjoy ! -=dave
thingiverse
free
T.I.P. M.E. Spool Arm Adapter for Maker Select by Bryson_Jack

T.I.P. M.E. Spool Arm Adapter for Maker Select by Bryson_Jack

...of filament. i decided to fix that problem. design features fully adjustable with 3 spool width settings bearing compatible...
thingiverse
free
Quadcopter / Drone / RC Helicopter Automatic Deploying & Retracting Payload Hook by H5Labs

Quadcopter / Drone / RC Helicopter Automatic Deploying & Retracting Payload Hook by H5Labs

...insures proper operation of the automatic deployment and retracting features of the design. on our dji phantom 3, we...
thingiverse
free
HTC Vive Tracker Band Adapter With Printable Screws And Buckle by Thorinair

HTC Vive Tracker Band Adapter With Printable Screws And Buckle by Thorinair

...want a sewing machine to stich up the belts. features a full set for all 3 trackers. nice and...
thingiverse
free
Anycubic Kossel Linear Plus upgrade hotend E3D V6 effector by rosch8

Anycubic Kossel Linear Plus upgrade hotend E3D V6 effector by rosch8

...anycubic kossel linear plus. this new effector has several features optimized cooling of the heatsink of all bottom ribs,...
thingiverse
free
PiSec MKIII - Compact Edition by stmorgan

PiSec MKIII - Compact Edition by stmorgan

...a different direction this time on the mount too. features ► smaller. ► hidden network/power cable (poe) ► looks...
thingiverse
free
Nozzle Holder Case Ultra  by Photogad

Nozzle Holder Case Ultra by Photogad

...off of the e3d nozzle holder by 3d previews. features holds up to 20 nozzles. indented separator between the...
thingiverse
free
Mini Master Spool by OCybress

Mini Master Spool by OCybress

...yet. i will update the spool to provide such features this spool may work for sample filaments or just...
thingiverse
free
Beastgrip Remix MK3 by sketchpunk

Beastgrip Remix MK3 by sketchpunk

...andoffhttp://amzn.to/1xllbyl round standoff, stainless steel 45mmhttp://amzn.to/1p5ld33 supporthttps://www.patreon.com/sketchpunk
thingiverse
free
GIANT AirPod (Bluetooth Speaker!)

GIANT AirPod (Bluetooth Speaker!)

...t sanding, use the files that i've included. i searched far and wide and was unable to find any other good files for airpods.
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 XZ housing + Endstop by GlowingEmbers

Ender 3 XZ housing + Endstop by GlowingEmbers

...see if your printer is calibrated for printing small features i had some issues with the x limit switch...
thingiverse
free
RC Crawler Bumper Mount Kit by WrenchToDrive

RC Crawler Bumper Mount Kit by WrenchToDrive

...like i care about wear and tear. notes about features an optional hole down the center for m2.5 screws...
thingiverse
free
Parametric Hinge by rohingosling

Parametric Hinge by rohingosling

...be found here, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2351153 the experimental version includes additional features that are still being developed, or would otherwise over...
thingiverse
free
Button Box System for SimLab Vertical mount by RCHeliGuy

Button Box System for SimLab Vertical mount by RCHeliGuy

...chances of warping on the larger prints. the key features are the following: clamps directly to the simlab vertical...
thingiverse
free
Orange Pi Zero Ultra Compact Case by samuelcarreira

Orange Pi Zero Ultra Compact Case by samuelcarreira

...i design the smallest case on the thingiverse. main features very compact (its the smallest case possible only 49x52x34...
thingiverse
free
SILVIUS extruder: Belted 1:5 BMG dual gear  by Baltojikale

SILVIUS extruder: Belted 1:5 BMG dual gear by Baltojikale

...so came up with this design after third iteration: features -1:5 reduction. 16t vs 80t pulley system wired with...
thingiverse
free
Throttle Quadrant for Flight Simulator by artlazza

Throttle Quadrant for Flight Simulator by artlazza

...msfs2020 and enjoy! if i forgot something or you find an easier way of doing any of these steps let me know! i hope you enjoy it!
thingiverse
free
The Universal Spool Holder - Main Page by jjpowelly

The Universal Spool Holder - Main Page by jjpowelly

...much stronger... i also added a lot of structural features that i explain in the video... here's a list...
thingiverse
free
Motorized Telescope Filter Wheel (adapter) by pipshag

Motorized Telescope Filter Wheel (adapter) by pipshag

...driven, filter wheel with good positional accuracy and homing features for a considerable cheaper cost (my total is £40)...
thingiverse
free
Widescreen Mil-Plastic CyberDeck  by DavidIT

Widescreen Mil-Plastic CyberDeck by DavidIT

...make the dowels fit. the hole on the handle is over sized already so that can be left alone. the rest is pretty self explanatory.
thingiverse
free
Flying Tourbillon Model by A26

Flying Tourbillon Model by A26

... even after i am reunited with my dremel. update jan18: new pla spring-powered variant https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2751917
thingiverse
free
MPCNC dewalt/laser dual tool mount by b3457xm0d3

MPCNC dewalt/laser dual tool mount by b3457xm0d3

...overhaul of the air assist with a few new features note: this is not backwards compatable with the other...
thingiverse
free
PBP-0 by Group-C

PBP-0 by Group-C

...2m axle connector), bullet (2m pin in pin connector) features sprung magazine magazine can be inserted and removed without...
thingiverse
free
T4 Quadcopter Mini 250 Drone (5 inch props) by Brendan22

T4 Quadcopter Mini 250 Drone (5 inch props) by Brendan22

...flight controllers and a mobius style camera. it also features 3mm mounting holes so stand-offs could be used to...
thingiverse
free
Ocie's Box - Enclosure for Duet Wifi - V3 by ocieward

Ocie's Box - Enclosure for Duet Wifi - V3 by ocieward

...reduction for petg, 10% reduction for pla) removed all features related to mounting a secondary fan, as i believe...
thingiverse
free
LulzBot TAZ 6 Remix Custom by ant0ny

LulzBot TAZ 6 Remix Custom by ant0ny

...ds instead of supported linear rails. this is the wilson ii system which not a bed system but has multiple parts to make the bed.
thingiverse
free
HomeSweetHome Bee Hive by Hodgo1

HomeSweetHome Bee Hive by Hodgo1

...can be printed quickly and easily without supports! it features threaded entry holes at the front and rear for...
thingiverse
free
Halbach Open BLDC Motor First Release by usertogo

Halbach Open BLDC Motor First Release by usertogo

...ch will help cooling the motor! i might add something similar to the stator from the winding inward - seems like a good idea too!
thingiverse
free
Anet A8 Optical Sensor Mount for Omron Spy 412 Auto Bed Leveling by chertle

Anet A8 Optical Sensor Mount for Omron Spy 412 Auto Bed Leveling by chertle

...ecv: standard deviation: 0.004100 edit 2018-11-13 if plasic dowels are broken ( that happens to me) use hot glue to fix the plate
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi Mini Desktop Vertical Case with 40mm Fan

Raspberry Pi Mini Desktop Vertical Case with 40mm Fan

...connectors to fit under. it is quite sturdy and features pressed in captive nuts for all structural screw locations....
thingiverse
free
Parametric SMD Stacking Magnetic Mini Spools by Kadah

Parametric SMD Stacking Magnetic Mini Spools by Kadah

...ll unable to add that as a remixed-from due to thingiverse continuing to be a broken pile of garbage. both of these are untested.
thingiverse
free
Main Gear Box, Helicopter driven by 2-Engines by konchan77

Main Gear Box, Helicopter driven by 2-Engines by konchan77

...helicopter, therefore this model is just a sample. the features of mgb are; 2-engine inputs 1-tail take-off output (moved...
thingiverse
free
Sylvie 2021 - Animatronic Eye Mechanism + Rbpi Camera!

Sylvie 2021 - Animatronic Eye Mechanism + Rbpi Camera!

...cleans the eyes with each blink, removing dust and debris.. just like real eyes! demo:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7csv4h_rmc
thingiverse
free
Ellis Bot V2 - CoreXY by ellisgl

Ellis Bot V2 - CoreXY by ellisgl

...will allow for an enclosure to be built easier. features 300 mm x 300 mm x 500 mm build...
thingiverse
free
6 cylinder radial 'steam' engine by Xaxis

6 cylinder radial 'steam' engine by Xaxis

...how to assemble, as well as an explanation of features in this design that were changed for additive manufacturing...
thingiverse
free
ESEE IZULA-II Scales by NickLandis

ESEE IZULA-II Scales by NickLandis

...i would love to try and add some cool features to the scales. not sure when i'll get around...
thingiverse
free
AC-Bot Carriage 2.0.2 (Titan Aero mount for D-bot) by Phaedrux

AC-Bot Carriage 2.0.2 (Titan Aero mount for D-bot) by Phaedrux

...sparreau for the original design and fusion360 files. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2822853 features of original: e3d titan aero mount 3 wheel x...
thingiverse
free
YALFE V2 - YET ANOTHER LYMAN'S FILAMENT EXTRUDER V2 by Cos

YALFE V2 - YET ANOTHER LYMAN'S FILAMENT EXTRUDER V2 by Cos

...2 hours. this made me think of some safety features that i have to apply, in order to let...
thingiverse
free
Lenz2 Helical Turbine XL by databeestje

Lenz2 Helical Turbine XL by databeestje

... so far, the 1st attempt had pretty severe warping and i broke it off early on. hoping i can solve by just printing it on a raft.
thingiverse
free
Hot-end insulation for Raise3D single extruder printers N1/N2/N2+. by ABH_

Hot-end insulation for Raise3D single extruder printers N1/N2/N2+. by ABH_

...ble in the plot. in the second plot the temperature is raised to 260 °c and further to 300 °c. the settling times are very short.
thingiverse
free
Falcon Hand V2 by akarabian

Falcon Hand V2 by akarabian

...test of a number of new concepts. the key features we focused on for the falcon were: high degree...
thingiverse
free
Revision III Tricopter by Physics_Dude

Revision III Tricopter by Physics_Dude

...jphillips' designs. the vibration dampening bottom plates among other features are unique to this tricopter. update: i added "optional-plate_larger_motor_mounts_kit.stl"...
Next page