Catacombs of Death (for Poser)
.: Product Features :.
* Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 116,844 polygons
Body parts which are on top of each other are parented to each other. For example, all of the objects on the "TableWood" (OldAxe, Gauntlets, Iron Hammer, and Knives) move with the table.
The doors in front of the stairway can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
Note: there is no corridor or hallway down the steps... but you can use your imagination (and a background image) to decide what's down there.
.: Textures :.
* One set of textures and corresponding normal/ bump maps at 1024x1024 pixels.
.: Hide/ Show Poses :.
* All four outer walls: Front, Left, Right, and Rear.
* Roof1, Roof2, Roof3, Roof4, and Roof5.
.: Position Poses :.
* Fifteen position poses are included to place your figure within range of the camera.
* These poses affect the xTrans and zTrans of the figure's BODY, which means they'll work with all human figures and almost all non-human figures.
.: Cameras :.
* Seventeen camera files are included.
* The cameras were carefully designed to not be inside a wall, which means no "hide wall" poses are needed.
(Though the hide poses are included since one camera angle is blocked by the Rear Wall.)
* Use these to render your scenes or use them as a starting point... rotate the camera and see what else can be seen!
All sales images were rendered with the included camera files.
The figure shown in the images is not included, but is used to show where the position poses will place the figure.
For use in Poser 5 and above; not tested in DAZ Studio.