3DWarehouse

First Church of Christ Scientist

by 3DWarehouse
Innovation Center Historic Landmark In the spring of 2003, working with City Architecture, Nottingham•Spirk began to renovate the First Church of Christ Scientist (1931). The building was a prototype for Severance Hall, home of the Cleveland Orchestra, but as of late summer 2005 has been repurposed as the new Nottingham•Spirk headquarters. Formerly separated between two buildings, the relocation of all Nottingham•Spirk employees and processes to one central location with 60,000 square feet of space and 5 floors has been a boon to productivity but it is the grandeur of the space that has proven to be the greatest inspiration. http://ns-design.com/landmark.php http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Church_of_Christ,_Scientist_%28Cleveland,_Ohio%29

Tags