Threads 4 3d models
Warning. This content is not moderated and could be offensive.
m4
3dmdb logo

8,155 threads 4 3d models found

Download or buy, then render or print from the shops or marketplaces. 3D Models below are suitable not only for printing but also for any computer graphics like CG, VFX, Animation, or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them with your preferred render engine. Please note that the 3D model database is only a Search Engine. You should visit the original websites. Most of the models can be easily imported and rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, C4D, and Sketchup. Check for online 3d model conversions tools for your file format. Shown 1 of 68 pages
turbosquid
$3
Smartphone tripod adapter 1/4" Thread

Smartphone tripod adapter 1/4" Thread

...od adapter 1/4" thread for download as iam, obj, and stl on turbosquid: 3d models for games, architecture, videos. (1543390)
3d_export
$16
DMC24 pulse dust collector with CADbom caxa

DMC24 pulse dust collector with CADbom caxa

...l 3760 37.5<br>8 6.3# channel steel 2700 17.8<br>9 ∅219x6 seamless steel pipe 640 20<br>10 oval head ∅219x6 2 2
3d_ocean
$19
Christmas Deco

Christmas Deco

...ions. these were modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, cg visualization. the models are ready to be...
3ddd
$1
DornBracht Meta.02

DornBracht Meta.02

.../2" screw-in high pressure hose 3x m 10 x 1 screw-in high pressure hose 1 1/4" pop-up waste max. flow 7 l/min lead-free
3d_export
$19
thread needle button thimble coil

thread needle button thimble coil

...pacity / normal (opengl) / roughnes<br>- 3ds max - pbr textures 4k .png /diffuse / glossiness / specular / normal (directx)
3d_export
$5
degraded birch couture armchair

degraded birch couture armchair

...ivel system<br>folder contents :<br>1-map<br>2-max corona-vray<br>3-obj<br>4-fbx<br>5-preview
3d_export
$5
filament dry box

filament dry box

...t to remove the moisture within the box to keep the filament dry. without silica, this box will not solely keep the filament dry.
3d_export
$5
vertebral implants lumbar cage m4 thread real operation

vertebral implants lumbar cage m4 thread real operation

...ter the operation. lifelong fusion of the vertebrae occurs within 4-6 months, when bone fusion of the vertebrae occurs – fusion.
3d_export
$12
multipurpose pipe bench vise table pincers

multipurpose pipe bench vise table pincers

... an vise (machinist's vise, or metalworking engineer's vise) tool that is used to hold metalworking objects when cutting.
3d_export
$17
vehicle automotive moving jack dolly car

vehicle automotive moving jack dolly car

...ar freely and smoothly wherever you want or need. in this piece, we’ll show you some of the best car dollies on the market today.
3d_export
$18
Sewing Threads

Sewing Threads

...glossiness, normal. (textures specular/glossiness one set for the whole model,4 png files - 8bit) rendered in blender cycles -...
thingiverse
free
1/4" Thread adapter

1/4" Thread adapter

...1/4" thread adapter thingiverse an adapter for camera mount with the 1/4" thread. ideal for action cameras.
thingiverse
free
3/4 Threaded PVC Flange

3/4 Threaded PVC Flange

...3/4 threaded pvc flange thingiverse a flange for a 3/4 threaded pvc.
thingiverse
free
Handle with 1/4-20 thread by kelh88

Handle with 1/4-20 thread by kelh88

...handle with 1/4-20 thread by kelh88 thingiverse handle with 1/4-20 thread
thingiverse
free
3/4" Female BSP thread to 3/4" Female BSP thread Pipe Bush by jhbutch

3/4" Female BSP thread to 3/4" Female BSP thread Pipe Bush by jhbutch

...thread pipe bush. i made a couple of different threads for around the house and in the garden all...
thingiverse
free
4" threaded vent cover by jchord

4" threaded vent cover by jchord

...a 4" vent with m3 sized screw holes. included threads for attaching and holding the...
thingiverse
free
PVC adapter  4"  to 3/4"  smooth to male threaded by undqed

PVC adapter 4" to 3/4" smooth to male threaded by undqed

...uot; to 3/4" smooth to male threaded by undqed thingiverse adapter for a 4" smooth pipe to a 3/4" threaded pipe
thingiverse
free
npt 1/4 thread by ostariya

npt 1/4 thread by ostariya

...npt 1/4 thread by ostariya thingiverse npt nut
thingiverse
free
1/4-20 threaded rod by noslenwerdna

1/4-20 threaded rod by noslenwerdna

...1/4-20 threaded rod by noslenwerdna thingiverse 6" threaded rod with unfinished ends.
thingiverse
free
3/4" BSP to GHT (Garden Hose Thread)

3/4" BSP to GHT (Garden Hose Thread)

...3/4" bsp to ght (garden hose thread) thingiverse 3/4" bsp to ght (garden hose thread)
thingiverse
free
3/4 inch pipe thread air filter by sarginson84

3/4 inch pipe thread air filter by sarginson84

...3/4 inch pipe thread air filter by sarginson84 thingiverse 3/4 pipe thread air filter
thingiverse
free
2.5" #4-40 solid Standoff Spacer Threaded by CustomRobotShop

2.5" #4-40 solid Standoff Spacer Threaded by CustomRobotShop

...2.5" #4-40 solid standoff spacer threaded by customrobotshop thingiverse this is a 2.5" #4-40 threaded standoff spacer
thingiverse
free
3/4" Male BSP tap thread to 1/2" Female tap thread by jhbutch

3/4" Male BSP tap thread to 1/2" Female tap thread by jhbutch

...female tap thread. i made a couple of different threads for around the house and in the garden all...
thingiverse
free
3/4" Male BSP tap thread to 1/2" Male tap thread by jhbutch

3/4" Male BSP tap thread to 1/2" Male tap thread by jhbutch

...male tap thread. i made a couple of different threads for around the house and in the garden all...
thingiverse
free
Asus Zenfone5 holder 1/4" screw thread by chhsiao3332

Asus Zenfone5 holder 1/4" screw thread by chhsiao3332

...asus zenfone5 holder 1/4" screw thread by chhsiao3332 thingiverse asus zenfone5 holder 1/4" screw thread
thingiverse
free
Thread end cap 1-1/4 inch by Ivan_Mityunov

Thread end cap 1-1/4 inch by Ivan_Mityunov

...thread end cap 1-1/4 inch by ivan_mityunov thingiverse simple end cap for pvc thread pipe 1-1/4 inch
thingiverse
free
1/2" Female BSP thread to 3/4" Female BSP thread Pipe Bush by jhbutch

1/2" Female BSP thread to 3/4" Female BSP thread Pipe Bush by jhbutch

...thread pipe bush. i made a couple of different threads for around the house and in the garden all...
thingiverse
free
3/4" Female BSP Tap Thread to 1/2" Male BSP Tap Thread  by jhbutch

3/4" Female BSP Tap Thread to 1/2" Male BSP Tap Thread by jhbutch

...male tap thread. i made a couple of different threads for around the house and in the garden all...
thingiverse
free
3/8 - 1/4 Microphone camera tripod thread adapter by maxibor

3/8 - 1/4 Microphone camera tripod thread adapter by maxibor

... an adapter for mounting a camera (thread 1/4-20) on a microphone stand (thead 3/8-16). female thread: 3/8-16 male thread: 1/4-0
thingiverse
free
Ender 5 Y Axis Brace 1/4" threaded rod

Ender 5 Y Axis Brace 1/4" threaded rod

...ender 5 y axis brace 1/4" threaded rod thingiverse modified version for 1/4" threaded rod.
thingiverse
free
1/4 inch 20 thread captive nut knob  by doulos30

1/4 inch 20 thread captive nut knob by doulos30

...1/4 inch 20 thread captive nut knob by doulos30 thingiverse 1/4 inch 20 thread small captive nut knob for finger tightening.
thingiverse
free
RotoDamper 3 Adapter to 3/4" NPT threads by wbhinton

RotoDamper 3 Adapter to 3/4" NPT threads by wbhinton

...ngiverse 35mm od bushing with 3/4" npt threads. created using https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:227192. it fits perfect.
thingiverse
free
Thread Reducer 5/8" to 1/4" for OOM202 Oxygen Sensor by sisodiakaran

Thread Reducer 5/8" to 1/4" for OOM202 Oxygen Sensor by sisodiakaran

...reducer to reduce 5/8" npt thread to 1/4" npt thread. designed to connect oxygen sensor (oom202) to pneumatic push fit.
thingiverse
free
Gardena to 3/4 Inch Thread by Zep_To_3D_Druck

Gardena to 3/4 Inch Thread by Zep_To_3D_Druck

...rdena adapter.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvaf1b-f7e&t=14s here my youtube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/c/zepto3ddruck
thingiverse
free
Dirtcup 4 the longer (than normal) threaded rod by stoml

Dirtcup 4 the longer (than normal) threaded rod by stoml

...dirtcup 4 the longer (than normal) threaded rod by stoml thingiverse .
thingiverse
free
Tri Knob for 1/4-20 Thread by dequinox

Tri Knob for 1/4-20 Thread by dequinox

...the yellow part. it's designed to print with the threads already in it. print it, test thread a piece...
thingiverse
free
Sports water bottle cap (R3/4" × 14TPI thread) by ketukil

Sports water bottle cap (R3/4" × 14TPI thread) by ketukil

...e with r3/4" × 14tpi thread. other configurations are possible. send me a message if you need some other thread or diameter.
thingiverse
free
3/4"-5 Acme threaded blind hole by Nick_auman

3/4"-5 Acme threaded blind hole by Nick_auman

...ension poles. http://www.mcmaster.com/#paint-poles/=11an1vr. use this thread to build your own custom attachments to these parts!
thingiverse
free
Spindle Thread Protector - 1-1/4" x 8TPI by sbkirby

Spindle Thread Protector - 1-1/4" x 8TPI by sbkirby

...the grizzly and jet. designed to protect the spindle threads when transporting, storing or using the lathe when the...
thingiverse
free
3/4" thread to lock glass sink on top by emilianom

3/4" thread to lock glass sink on top by emilianom

...3/4" thread to lock glass sink on top by emilianom thingiverse .
thingiverse
free
Bar Ends for 5mm or 1/4-20 Threads by alterob

Bar Ends for 5mm or 1/4-20 Threads by alterob

...ded threads on one end of your bar and left-handed threads on the other you can adjust the tension or length by twisting the bar.
thingiverse
free
Baby Monitor Bracket (1/4-20 UNC threads)

Baby Monitor Bracket (1/4-20 UNC threads)

...for a tripod. whether or not you need supports depends on your printer's ability to bridge and what orientation you print it.
thingiverse
free
Extension Pole threads 3/4" diameter, 5 TPI by blbrand16

Extension Pole threads 3/4" diameter, 5 TPI by blbrand16

...thingiverse these are the 3/4 5 acme threads commonly found on extension poles. i included the sketchup file so you can modify.
thingiverse
free
Cap cover tube thread BSP 1/4 and BSP 3/8 by JonBAL

Cap cover tube thread BSP 1/4 and BSP 3/8 by JonBAL

...cap cover tube thread bsp 1/4 and bsp 3/8 by jonbal thingiverse cap cover tube thread bsp 1/4 and bsp 3/8
thingiverse
free
Thread adapter 1/2" to 3/4" by veni_vidi_construi

Thread adapter 1/2" to 3/4" by veni_vidi_construi

...thread adapter 1/2" to 3/4" by veni_vidi_construi thingiverse i needed this for replacing a shower hose.
thingiverse
free
3/4-5 Acme threaded tip for a 1" broom handle.   by GavWorks

3/4-5 Acme threaded tip for a 1" broom handle. by GavWorks

...horizontally with supports. i added extra supports under the threads in s3d and printed at 03.mm layers with three...
thingiverse
free
1/4" threaded rod SPOOL HOLDER for Fusion Reach Printer by Reach3D_Nate_Rogers

1/4" threaded rod SPOOL HOLDER for Fusion Reach Printer by Reach3D_Nate_Rogers

...ol holder using 1/4" threaded rod, 1/4" -20 nuts, r4zz bearings and some washers. adjustable to the width of the spool.
thingiverse
free
GoPro tripod mount with 1/4" thread by lucibrandus

GoPro tripod mount with 1/4" thread by lucibrandus

...gopro tripod mount with 1/4" thread by lucibrandus thingiverse for good result print with 0.1 ~ 0.15mm layer size
thingiverse
free
Broom and Paint Handle Threads 3/4"x5 by halley

Broom and Paint Handle Threads 3/4"x5 by halley

...t regardless of thread sizing. i will post a 4-thread version too. do any other global standards exist for these pole fittings?
thingiverse
free
Lenovo IdeaTab A1000-F holder witch 1/4 inch thread by MichoP

Lenovo IdeaTab A1000-F holder witch 1/4 inch thread by MichoP

...hread by michop thingiverse this is a holder for lenovo ideatab a1000-f tablet with 1/4-20umc inch thread (photography standard)
thingiverse
free
pipe thread adapter 1" to 1" 1/4  by Printerforever

pipe thread adapter 1" to 1" 1/4 by Printerforever

...d adapter 1" to 1" 1/4 by printerforever thingiverse this is an adapter 1" to 1" 1/4 (male to male) enjoy !
thingiverse
free
Gardena Blind Cap - 3/4" pipe thread by things4me

Gardena Blind Cap - 3/4" pipe thread by things4me

...e to be able to use the other outlet. fusion 360 and many other file formats in the fusion online viewer: https://a360.co/2txmcjg
thingiverse
free
Hue Play mount with 1/4" threaded insert by TepacheLoco

Hue Play mount with 1/4" threaded insert by TepacheLoco

...uot; threaded insert - use a soldering iron to melt it in to place and add a dab of superglue if you're unsure about strength
thingiverse
free
1/4" NPT Threaded Funnel by wxfield

1/4" NPT Threaded Funnel by wxfield

...it difficult to put additives into the boiler to prevent rusting, foaming, ph balancing, etc. so this funnel solves that problem.
thingiverse
free
NTC Thermistor clip for threaded pipe 3/4" by DKMvang

NTC Thermistor clip for threaded pipe 3/4" by DKMvang

...istor form ebay around a threaded pipe. i used it for a temperature measure device to monitor the temperature our heating system.
thingiverse
free
3/4" Pipe Double Male Thread Joint  by GLAB3D

3/4" Pipe Double Male Thread Joint by GLAB3D

...ouble male thread joint by glab3d thingiverse really simple double male joint for 3/4" pipes. it saved me from a cold bath
thingiverse
free
Microsoft LifeCam Mount With 1/4-20" threads by pastorhealer

Microsoft LifeCam Mount With 1/4-20" threads by pastorhealer

...nt. i laid the mount on it's back without support and it printed up perfectly. on my print, the threads came out perfectly.
thingiverse
free
G3/4 thread to Gardena Microdrip Adapter by maxmar

G3/4 thread to Gardena Microdrip Adapter by maxmar

...ve to drill the hole all the way through. i recommend a 3 mm drill. printed with my prusa mini+ and the settings you find below.
thingiverse
free
Xtion Tripod mount 1/4" thread by fpolster

Xtion Tripod mount 1/4" thread by fpolster

...s mount you can screw the xtion on a tripod with a 1/4" 20 screw. developed to use for objectlearning - homer.uni-koblenz.de
thingiverse
free
Dust Collection 4in PVC to 4" Flex Hose Threaded

Dust Collection 4in PVC to 4" Flex Hose Threaded

...collection hose to 4" pvc fittings. this one incorporates threads to engage with the flexible dust collection hose. i...
thingiverse
free
Corrugated Sheet Scraper (3/4-5 ACME thread) by bloodbabble

Corrugated Sheet Scraper (3/4-5 ACME thread) by bloodbabble

...bed. do not resize as this will affect the threads ...
thingiverse
free
Thread adapter BSP 3/4" to BSP 1/2" and M22x1 by ioio72

Thread adapter BSP 3/4" to BSP 1/2" and M22x1 by ioio72

...imeter (here 22mm diameter with 1mm pitch) i created this because i needed to refill my boiler with water and missed the adapter.
thingiverse
free
3/4" threaded double nipple by Hichi

3/4" threaded double nipple by Hichi

...a test of how well you can do modeled threads in autodesk fusion 360. well... it's super easy! the...
thingiverse
free
GoPro Tripod Adapter with 1/4"-20 thread for standard mount by LSM87

GoPro Tripod Adapter with 1/4"-20 thread for standard mount by LSM87

...this adapter. or use a longer screw (thread should be at least 25mm or 30mm, i haven't tested yet.) printed with 0.2mm layer.
thingiverse
free
Headphone Holder for Pipe Hanger, EMT/Black Pipe, 1/4-20 threaded

Headphone Holder for Pipe Hanger, EMT/Black Pipe, 1/4-20 threaded

...headphone holder for pipe hanger, emt/black pipe, 1/4-20 threaded thingiverse remixed in blender
thingiverse
free
1/4"-18NPT Tap - Thread Chase Handle by ThinkSolutions

1/4"-18NPT Tap - Thread Chase Handle by ThinkSolutions

...1/4" tap socket for the purpose of cleaning dirty threads designed for plug tap #8203 by irwin / hanson,...
thingiverse
free
Picatinny to 1/4-20 tripod thread adapter by orcinus

Picatinny to 1/4-20 tripod thread adapter by orcinus

...ell), 50% infill with gyroid pattern and petg. turn the fans off if printing in petg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gobaozz5pia
thingiverse
free
Microphone thread adapter 1/4" - 3/8" by Hammerhead29

Microphone thread adapter 1/4" - 3/8" by Hammerhead29

...seems to be holding up well with daily use. i used a sla printer so i am afraid i can't help with normal fdm print settings.
thingiverse
free
Shaft Coupler for NEMA 23 to 1/4" threaded rod by PacManFan

Shaft Coupler for NEMA 23 to 1/4" threaded rod by PacManFan

...the motor shaft to use a section of rubber surgical tubing to allow for some play in the output. this is a self-aligning coupler.
thingiverse
free
Studio Light to 1/4" Camera Thread Adapter

Studio Light to 1/4" Camera Thread Adapter

...nk screw for reinforcement. there are two different versions. the version one is the shown in the picture an the most common one.
thingiverse
free
Fallout 4 Mini Nuke - Reworked threaded yellow ring by nakwada

Fallout 4 Mini Nuke - Reworked threaded yellow ring by nakwada

...- reworked threaded yellow ring by nakwada thingiverse i modified this part to gain some space inside the mini nuke storage box.
thingiverse
free
Logan 6510/6560 2 1/4 x 8 tpi spindle thread protector by wrekt

Logan 6510/6560 2 1/4 x 8 tpi spindle thread protector by wrekt

...by wrekt thingiverse re-mix of: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9095 and thread-library at http://dkprojects.net/openscad-threads i got the specifications for the spindle from:...
thingiverse
free
Stepper motor 1/4" BSP thread mount by TomW1605

Stepper motor 1/4" BSP thread mount by TomW1605

... cable using the simple rectangular piece (see photo). this was added after i broke a cable by zip tying it too tight to the end.
thingiverse
free
Paasche Airbrush hose adapter (1/8-1/4 bsp thread)

Paasche Airbrush hose adapter (1/8-1/4 bsp thread)

...paasche airbrush hose adapter (1/8-1/4 bsp thread) thingiverse small leak of air, but it doesn't bother me.
thingiverse
free
5/8"-27 Male to 1/4"-20 Female Screw Thread Adapter for Microphone

5/8"-27 Male to 1/4"-20 Female Screw Thread Adapter for Microphone

... my microphone on a stand for the camera. i create this 5/8"-27 male to 1/4"-20 female screw thread adapter. fit tight.
thingiverse
free
3/16 soft air line to 1/4 pipe thread

3/16 soft air line to 1/4 pipe thread

.../16 fish tank air line. the regulator has a 1/4 pipe thread output. i did put a square on it for grip after i made the first one.
thingiverse
free
GoPro Mount adapter (male and female) to 1/4" UNC camera mount screw with a hole for ruthex threaded insert 1/4-20x12.7 by SibSerag

GoPro Mount adapter (male and female) to 1/4" UNC camera mount screw with a hole for ruthex threaded insert 1/4-20x12.7 by SibSerag

...t 1/4-20x12.7 compatible to modular mounting system (modularmounting) fusion360 and step files included. modifications welcome :)
thingiverse
free
Tripod adapter 1/4-20 to 3/8" thread by zx82net

Tripod adapter 1/4-20 to 3/8" thread by zx82net

...reduce any problems with stringing or blobs clogging the threads use a layer height of 0.15mm or less. if...
thingiverse
free
Threaded PG9 and PG7 Gland Inserts for 3/4" Conduit Box

Threaded PG9 and PG7 Gland Inserts for 3/4" Conduit Box

...tores and the glands can be found cheap online. if printing in abs, you may want to scale the print 2% to account for shrinkage.
thingiverse
free
Pentax PKM (Threaded style) to MFT or Micro 3/4 by Ryanes3d

Pentax PKM (Threaded style) to MFT or Micro 3/4 by Ryanes3d

...o 3/4 by ryanes3d thingiverse i took both models and smashed them together because i could not find it on the net xd it worked!!
thingiverse
free
Simple Flash Light / Torch Fixture for an 1/4 inch Photo Tripod (w/o thread) by tutanchamun

Simple Flash Light / Torch Fixture for an 1/4 inch Photo Tripod (w/o thread) by tutanchamun

...s just a simple fixture for my torch being fixed by household rubber-bands and screwed onto a 1/4 inch photo tripod (w/o thread).
thingiverse
free
1/4 remixable female threaded screw adapter by aliagued

1/4 remixable female threaded screw adapter by aliagued

... remix. was trying to make a tripod adapter for a phone support, could not find an appropiate option so i made one. hope it helps
thingiverse
free
GoPro Tripod Mount 1/4"-20 Threaded at Bottom by ChiefBurningRubber

GoPro Tripod Mount 1/4"-20 Threaded at Bottom by ChiefBurningRubber

...from unplayz (printed at 98% for a more snug fit) and it works great - nice job unplayz! http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:979318
thingiverse
free
Swiffer Duster to 3/4" - 5 TPI Acme Thread Adapter by tmclucas

Swiffer Duster to 3/4" - 5 TPI Acme Thread Adapter by tmclucas

... of two files. notes: v4 has some finial size refinements which have been printed and tested. waf (wife acceptance factor) = 8/10
thingiverse
free
15mm Iris rod stub with 1/4 20 threaded stud hole for rota pola by Gethin

15mm Iris rod stub with 1/4 20 threaded stud hole for rota pola by Gethin

...w in a 1/4 20 threaded stud which will then attach it to a rota pola allowing you to attach a iris rod bracket and a motor to it.
thingiverse
free
Linear 25, 1/4-20 Thread, Std CR Servo by fastmike75

Linear 25, 1/4-20 Thread, Std CR Servo by fastmike75

...and run a 1/4-20 tap in the yoke for threads ...
thingiverse
free
Ergodox Tent Kit bracket for 1/4-20 threaded rod by schneems

Ergodox Tent Kit bracket for 1/4-20 threaded rod by schneems

...ion 360 files are included). to prevent the base that's resting on the ground from slipping i use lego pieces and dycem mats.
thingiverse
free
Quick Release Plate for PMU50 QB-4W and 1/4" threads by Punday

Quick Release Plate for PMU50 QB-4W and 1/4" threads by Punday

...ing screw. i used the following: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b075jff78d/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=utf8&psc=1
thingiverse
free
Coffee Grinder Tamper - threaded G 1/4-19 BSP by MassaCreto

Coffee Grinder Tamper - threaded G 1/4-19 BSP by MassaCreto

...8mm base height: 5mm base + 5mm step total height: 15mm hole diameter: 11.668mm (from 13mm) hole length/depth: 12mm thread: 1.5mm
thingiverse
free
Threaded 3/4" water intake filter by Hichi

Threaded 3/4" water intake filter by Hichi

... 4 x m3 nuts 4 x m3*10mm screws to increase the filtering capabilities i bought nylon fine socks to pull over the whole assembly.
thingiverse
free
Thread Adapter (customizable, 3/4" 18tpi to 1" 11.5tpi US garden hose) by willbradley

Thread Adapter (customizable, 3/4" 18tpi to 1" 11.5tpi US garden hose) by willbradley

...seal not by having watertight threads, but by using threads to tightly force flat "pipes" against a rubber washer....
thingiverse
free
1/4" threaded tripod phone holder by Scabby

1/4" threaded tripod phone holder by Scabby

...ess by temperature deformation of this holder. pla likes to be modified after hot water treatment. it should be universal. enjoy!
thingiverse
free
Z Axis on V-Slot with 4 threaded rods by konkop

Z Axis on V-Slot with 4 threaded rods by konkop

...kercad.com/things/hh3qutm4ujh-cbot-hbar-back-with-ports?https://www.tinkercad.com/things/jr7uu9ud2ki-z-axis-threaded-rod-bearing?
thingiverse
free
Paint Mixer fo 1/4 inch threaded rod by jdmaher476

Paint Mixer fo 1/4 inch threaded rod by jdmaher476

...in the centre large enough to fit the nut void. the nut size is 11mm face to face. add a second nut on top to lock it into place.
thingiverse
free
90mm vacuum chuck for wood lathe 1 1/4" x 8  thread

90mm vacuum chuck for wood lathe 1 1/4" x 8 thread

...for wood lathe 1 1/4" x 8 thread thingiverse 90mm vacuum chuck. 3 pieces, the chuck body, the gasket and the gasket seater
thingiverse
free
Flash Hot shoe adaptor for standard 1/4 tripod thread by wizprod

Flash Hot shoe adaptor for standard 1/4 tripod thread by wizprod

...screw can then be screwed in from the top. originally designed for a brushless gimbal to create 2 fixpoints for the pitch axis.
thingiverse
free
Smartphone holder for tripod 1/4 inch thread - easy print  , no special hardware needed

Smartphone holder for tripod 1/4 inch thread - easy print , no special hardware needed

...uired: 2 rubberbands 4 small screws of your choice to hold the rubber bands in place hope you find this useful , have a good day.
thingiverse
free
Garden Hose Thread to 1/4" NPT Male by nebarnix

Garden Hose Thread to 1/4" NPT Male by nebarnix

...use plenty of teflon tape or it may leak! if you can smooth out the inside surface, you can use a hose gasket, which helps a lot!
thingiverse
free
3/8" to 1/4" Screw Adapter thread by DROUGA

3/8" to 1/4" Screw Adapter thread by DROUGA

...nz4 this thing is just the thread that the adapter screw fits perfectly into. printed in normal black pla on a anet a8 at 240° c
thingiverse
free
Thread Screw Mount Adapter UNC 1/4-20

Thread Screw Mount Adapter UNC 1/4-20

...lue 502 - http://ali.pub/4ipb7y e8000 strong liquid glue - http://ali.pub/4ipc5s my favorites filament: my some other things:
thingiverse
free
Thumb Screw, 1-1/2" diameter, 1/4" thread by andrewadsit

Thumb Screw, 1-1/2" diameter, 1/4" thread by andrewadsit

...screw that was only 1-1/2" in in diameter. 1/4" nut is glued in the bottom. 1-2-3d file included if you want to tweak.
thingiverse
free
Glowforge 4" threaded exhaust hose adapter

Glowforge 4" threaded exhaust hose adapter

...but good to my glowforge, you might have have to adjust your horizontal expansion a bit to get the perfect fit from your printer.
thingiverse
free
Adapter 1 1/4" thread to 50 mm by Bigda

Adapter 1 1/4" thread to 50 mm by Bigda

...ted a 50 mm adapter with flange. check my other tings if you have a need for it. "tip designer" is possible via paypal.
thingiverse
free
4-40 screw for cutting a thread by Retro-Access

4-40 screw for cutting a thread by Retro-Access

...rescrewings. i don’t see the point of cutting screw threads after printing - many modern printers are good enough...
thingiverse
free
Go Pro Hero3 Case with 1/4-20 Mounting Thread.  by JC_Prototypes

Go Pro Hero3 Case with 1/4-20 Mounting Thread. by JC_Prototypes

...eady in the design, it's the side square window, just brake it off. let me know if you need a different mounting thread size.
thingiverse
free
SDX's Tripod Adapter for PS4 Camera Stand with 1/4"-20 female thread by SDX

SDX's Tripod Adapter for PS4 Camera Stand with 1/4"-20 female thread by SDX

... i printed the 10mm version. and i gripped my camera in the middle... so it doesn't lean to any side ;-) works well this way!
thingiverse
free
Rain Barrel Plug (BSP 3/4" screw thread) by leisink

Rain Barrel Plug (BSP 3/4" screw thread) by leisink

...as taylor made for that purpose. i included the scad-file as well, so you may create your own connector if this one does not fit.
thingiverse
free
Straight Pole to 3/4" Painter Pole/Broom Handle Thread Adapter by VA3TNE

Straight Pole to 3/4" Painter Pole/Broom Handle Thread Adapter by VA3TNE

...s bending forces when clamped, and if something heavy is screwed onto the end. pla is probably the best material for this item.
thingiverse
free
Mr Fix-it - 1 3/4" threaded pass-through + nut - OpenScad CSV by stollew

Mr Fix-it - 1 3/4" threaded pass-through + nut - OpenScad CSV by stollew

...(works like male threaded reducer). download template 601 code ver2-threads next step will be set of threaded pipe fittings?...
thingiverse
free
Updated: Z-axis Anti-backlash 1/4-16 Acme Threaded Modification by wesner0019

Updated: Z-axis Anti-backlash 1/4-16 Acme Threaded Modification by wesner0019

... the driving nut while the bottom nut provides the anti-backlash. also uses either 3mm or 4-40 threaded bolts at 1.5 inches long.
thingiverse
free
Adapter Male G3/4" to Female 1/2" (BSP Threads) by pequ

Adapter Male G3/4" to Female 1/2" (BSP Threads) by pequ

... one. preview pics and name tells the essential. also included .step file for people who would like to possibly change the model.
thingiverse
free
Bulkhead adapter from 2L bottle thread to 1/4" NPT by shiftycow

Bulkhead adapter from 2L bottle thread to 1/4" NPT by shiftycow

...prove bridging while printing. *v6 increases the thickness of the plug; i had some issues bridging with the 0.4mm bridge in v4
thingiverse
free
Universal Joint for 1/4-20 threaded rods and bolts by PaulSJoyGlobal

Universal Joint for 1/4-20 threaded rods and bolts by PaulSJoyGlobal

... from pla with 2 shells, on a makerbot replicator 2 with the spring lever upgrade on a bed covered in scotch blue painters tape.
thingiverse
free
Rod End 5/8" or 3/4" Male Thread  with 5/8" Through Hole on Ball

Rod End 5/8" or 3/4" Male Thread with 5/8" Through Hole on Ball

...ough hole on ball thingiverse i used this to help me determine swivel clearance in the fabrication stage of building my racecar.
thingiverse
free
Sprinkler with 3/4" thread - no moving parts by caesar_1111

Sprinkler with 3/4" thread - no moving parts by caesar_1111

...design https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3068655 part. and if you want to add your own remake just use the included freecad model
thingiverse
free
male threadings by ransomallison

male threadings by ransomallison

...male threadings by ransomallison thingiverse male threadings 5 - 3/4
thingiverse
free
Three way 3/4" threaded adapter by Hichi

Three way 3/4" threaded adapter by Hichi

...able. note: until now i have never tested if this will hold any pressure at all so do not use this in any permanent installation!
thingiverse
free
Vacuum/ShopVac Hose adapter (2-1/4" to 1-1/2" threaded) by cdelahousse

Vacuum/ShopVac Hose adapter (2-1/4" to 1-1/2" threaded) by cdelahousse

...1-1/2" threaded) by cdelahousse thingiverse a hose fitting that threads to a 1.5" shop vac hose. it allows the...
thingiverse
free
GoPro tripod mount with 1/4" thread - Larger more common nut size. by jason51873

GoPro tripod mount with 1/4" thread - Larger more common nut size. by jason51873

...sign is great but the hex nut is way too small for a standard hex nut. this design will accommodate a more standard size hex nut.
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi 4 Cluster

Raspberry Pi 4 Cluster

...cluster scaffold. print standoffs on their sides for strength. threads are modeled, but re-cut threads with a 1/4-20 tap...
Next page