The Casino - built in 1909 was inaugurated in August 1910. The designs were made by the French architect Daniel Renard (first design was made in 1903; in 1905, the architect Petre Antonescu made the second design - but the first one was chosen). The building has been the most representative in town for decades, a real symbol for Constanta. It was also the only representative of 'art nouveau' style in Romania. On the top of the building, the decorations consists of old ships representations (ram heads and alga garlands). Inside there are staircases and imposing banisters, covered columns and marble girdles on the walls. In 1985-1987 the building was restored, the furniture was entirely changed.
...a 3dwarehouse 3da facultate adi.g. constanta cladire romania universitate universitatea ovidius...
..."luminita" 3dwarehouse litoral cazare marea neagra hotel romania eforie nord building...