Threads 360 3d models
Warning. This content is not moderated and could be offensive.
cigarette
3dmdb logo

787 threads 360 3d models found

Download or buy, then render or print from the shops or marketplaces. 3D Models below are suitable not only for printing but also for any computer graphics like CG, VFX, Animation, or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them with your preferred render engine. Please note that the 3D model database is only a Search Engine. You should visit the original websites. Most of the models can be easily imported and rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, C4D, and Sketchup. Check for online 3d model conversions tools for your file format. Shown 1 of 7 pages
thingiverse
free
Fusion 360 Garden Hose Threads by Masterkookus

Fusion 360 Garden Hose Threads by Masterkookus

... the create hole/thread options. also you have to put the custom thread files in after each update, they didn't make it easy.
thingiverse
free
Fusion 360 Thread Maker by HyperionConstruct

Fusion 360 Thread Maker by HyperionConstruct

...hyperionconstruct thingiverse i created a thread library for 45° threads with 0.2mm clearance for easy printing. i started from...
thingiverse
free
Threaded Container by Mhilliar

Threaded Container by Mhilliar

...r thingiverse threaded container i designed in fusion 360. i included the fusion 360 file if you want to do any customization.
thingiverse
free
Threaded Jar by bpmarkowitz

Threaded Jar by bpmarkowitz

...and printed as an excersize to learn about modeling threads in fusion 360. just a simple...
thingiverse
free
Threaded test by peterspawn

Threaded test by peterspawn

...ed test by peterspawn thingiverse so i made this because i am trying to understand how to design threaded objects in fussion 360
thingiverse
free
Thread Tube - 3D Printed Thread Test

Thread Tube - 3D Printed Thread Test

...halves meat to be invisible. here is a link to the fusion 360 file for anyone who wants to mess with it - https://a360.co/3aj0g6m
thingiverse
free
Thread Tests by 3d-printy

Thread Tests by 3d-printy

...3d-printy thingiverse this is a print test for bolt threads created and modified in fusion 360. i needed a...
thingiverse
free
CAT GP15 Forklift Knobs

CAT GP15 Forklift Knobs

.... would probably fit other models with the same thread. printed with the threaded hole facing down. fusion 360 files included.
thingiverse
free
acme threaded bolt and nut with washer

acme threaded bolt and nut with washer

...acme threaded bolt and nut with washer thingiverse i was just having fun learning fusion 360
thingiverse
free
Threaded connector for 40mm insert on respirator mask by paulschonfeld

Threaded connector for 40mm insert on respirator mask by paulschonfeld

...hingiverse.com/thing:4239917 (same design, with threaded connector) fusion 360 downloadable project file: https://a360.co/2qkygcn
thingiverse
free
Laser level Holder With lift by wisesokol

Laser level Holder With lift by wisesokol

...er level holder with lift by wisesokol thingiverse this is holder with lift for laser level (5/8 thread). progect for fusion 360
thingiverse
free
C-Clamp with GoPro Mount by JayFi

C-Clamp with GoPro Mount by JayFi

...displayed. you don't need support for the threads. the threads are fusion 360 threads sized m20x2.5 if you want...
thingiverse
free
Fusion360 NPT Thread Non-tapered (NPS) library by Masterkookus

Fusion360 NPT Thread Non-tapered (NPS) library by Masterkookus

...the details of how to find it are located here:https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/custom-threadsin-fusion-360.html the most recent version needs to be selected at...
thingiverse
free
Useless (but cool) Adjustable Wrench/Spanner by Amateurish

Useless (but cool) Adjustable Wrench/Spanner by Amateurish

...own custom threads in fusion 360, check this out: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/custom-threadsin-fusion-360.html ...
thingiverse
free
Threaded Screw Test Model by markreyna751

Threaded Screw Test Model by markreyna751

...off of a fusion 360 tutorial for 3d printed threads from product design online. this will test the tolerances...
thingiverse
free
Atlas/Craftsman 618 1"-8TPI Thread Protector by BMcC

Atlas/Craftsman 618 1"-8TPI Thread Protector by BMcC

...fits a 1" by 8tpi threaded spindle. inspired by mrpete222. this is my first completed design and project using fusion 360.
thingiverse
free
Banana jack terminal post

Banana jack terminal post

...found this nice design for banana connectors, but without threads and i had not the right tap for te...
thingiverse
free
Headphone Holder - Desk mount by JayFi

Headphone Holder - Desk mount by JayFi

...displayed. you don't need support for the threads. the threads are fusion 360 threads sized m20x2.5 if you want...
thingiverse
free
Extended Spool Roller Holder by srberard

Extended Spool Roller Holder by srberard

...accommodate the larger spool. my design uses finer pitch threads as i didn't want to venture into designing custom...
thingiverse
free
Skullhandle by HaBen

Skullhandle by HaBen

...usion 360, provided it with an m4 thread and merged it with the skull of taran3d (www.thingiverse.com/thing:2303986) with blender
thingiverse
free
Nut and Bolt Fusion files easily customizable by AWS3D

Nut and Bolt Fusion files easily customizable by AWS3D

...nut and bolt i made using fusion 360 the dimensions/threads can easily be customized using fusion 360 for your...
thingiverse
free
Bottle Thread by adlight

Bottle Thread by adlight

...nd works well with smartwater brand bottles. i included the fusion 360 model to make it easier to integrate into your own design.
thingiverse
free
time capsule by snazcat

time capsule by snazcat

...azcat thingiverse threaded time capsule container. or you could use it for anything you want. one of my first fusion 360 designs
thingiverse
free
Threadtest M8 by Fastmek

Threadtest M8 by Fastmek

...prints with high accuracy. the same test with larger threads will be uploaded tomorrow on my printer -0,1mm works...
thingiverse
free
Filament or Cable spoon

Filament or Cable spoon

...fusion 360 file included. warning: if you change inner_diameter and/or width_internal_wall check the thread dimension is correct.
thingiverse
free
Droplet Shift Knob by skubasteeve

Droplet Shift Knob by skubasteeve

...there are 3 files uploaded gooknob10.5 - contains modeled threads for a m10x1.5 thread size 20mm deep gooknob10.5-12.5 -...
thingiverse
free
Nooie cam 360 base mount by rbent

Nooie cam 360 base mount by rbent

...s a base plate and a mounting bracket to mount on a crib. threaded holes mounting the plate to the upright are modeled as 6-32.
thingiverse
free
Nexus 5 Vertical Tripod Mount for creating 360° Photo Spheres by nicklievendag

Nexus 5 Vertical Tripod Mount for creating 360° Photo Spheres by nicklievendag

...my nexus 5. it has a plastic screw thread, which worked perfectly with my tripod but might not be suited for frequent swapping.
thingiverse
free
Petrol Can Cap by lynxpilot

Petrol Can Cap by lynxpilot

...too many, so i designed my own. check the threads 3 revolutions 6mm section size 42mm...
thingiverse
free
Fidget Nut & Bolt by IDEAS_Center

Fidget Nut & Bolt by IDEAS_Center

...fidgeters 30mm wide x 65mm high. 20 x 2.5 threads designed in fusion...
thingiverse
free
D&D dice box and tray remade by Trixigt

D&D dice box and tray remade by Trixigt

... i remade it in fusion 360 =) -update: added a short top version as well as a coarser thread top and bottom + a short coarse top
thingiverse
free
Spinning Top With Screw In Tip by antennatree

Spinning Top With Screw In Tip by antennatree

...p with screw in tip. screw part is 6mm with default thread type in fusion 360 (6h?). screwing the tip in takes a bit of pressure.
thingiverse
free
Nut n Bolt by Visualator

Nut n Bolt by Visualator

...e 16mm nut and bolt created in fusion 360. it's snug the first time you thread it but the second and third time get smoother.
thingiverse
free
Modified Montana Mask by Masterkookus

Modified Montana Mask by Masterkookus

...the details of how to find it are located here:https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/custom-threadsin-fusion-360.html the most recent version needs to be selected at...
thingiverse
free
Ball Screw (customisable) by WDWHITE

Ball Screw (customisable) by WDWHITE

...use negative numbers to create lefthand thread n=4;//number of threads sh = 80;//height of screw shaft sd= 30;//diameter of...
thingiverse
free
Secret compartment hollow screw trick puzzle by 4dagoth

Secret compartment hollow screw trick puzzle by 4dagoth

...makes it counter intuitive as intended. walls are 2mm. threads are m12x1.75 original is made by robrook https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:330688 but...
thingiverse
free
Quick change filament spool clips by TKay92

Quick change filament spool clips by TKay92

...ment reel. uses the gb metric thread profile from fusion 360, so can be tightened as necessary and wont slip on the threaded rod.
thingiverse
free
Gardena Blind Cap - 3/4" pipe thread by things4me

Gardena Blind Cap - 3/4" pipe thread by things4me

...e to be able to use the other outlet. fusion 360 and many other file formats in the fusion online viewer: https://a360.co/2txmcjg
thingiverse
free
RAM Mount for RED SUP Board by zaid22004

RAM Mount for RED SUP Board by zaid22004

...rt using fusion 360 check this guy out, he is a fusion ninja https://www.youtube.com/user/cadcamstuff thanks lars christensen.
thingiverse
free
Motorcycle helmet wall hook

Motorcycle helmet wall hook

...designed for countersunk screws with 7mm head and 3.5mm threads view or download with fusion 360:...
thingiverse
free
Valve adaptor by Daniel_Snowsurf

Valve adaptor by Daniel_Snowsurf

...o inflatable toy 5-9 mm inner diameter. for quick release schrader valve pump, not threaded. designed in fusion 360 valve adaptor
thingiverse
free
Pi Camera to any tripod adapter (mount) by Olvin

...se use this easy to print model to place your raspberry pi camera to any tripod (m6 thread) model in fusion 360 is in this thing
thingiverse
free

...se use this easy to print model to place your raspberry pi camera to any tripod (m6 thread) model in fusion 360 is in this thing
thingiverse
free
Gardena to 3/4 Inch Thread by Zep_To_3D_Druck

Gardena to 3/4 Inch Thread by Zep_To_3D_Druck

...rdena adapter.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvaf1b-f7e&t=14s here my youtube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/c/zepto3ddruck
thingiverse
free
Dipole Antenna Window Mount by varind

Dipole Antenna Window Mount by varind

...4in aluminum rods as antenna elements. the holder is stuck to the window frame with 3m command strips. fusion 360 file included!
thingiverse
free
Sherline/Taig Spindle Nose Protector by billmckillip

Sherline/Taig Spindle Nose Protector by billmckillip

...spindle nose protector by billmckillip thingiverse this protective cover threads onto the headstock spindle of sherline and taig lathes....
thingiverse
free
Aluminium bottle top replacement

Aluminium bottle top replacement

....7mm and in imperial printed is 1" 1/8 original was 1". sliced using cura 4.4.1 using standard pla settings on ender 3.
thingiverse
free
18650 14S 545 carriage by mrkrowbar

18650 14S 545 carriage by mrkrowbar

...1mm added for tolerance in the pockets for the 18650s and the holes for the threaded rod. i have not printed this, maybe one day.
thingiverse
free
9 pin octal socket with threaded cap by SA2CLC

9 pin octal socket with threaded cap by SA2CLC

...1-2% larger scale, to get reasonable fit of the threads ...
thingiverse
free
Maritim vhf antenna mount pipe 1 inch 11 type  by Ivo_ribar

Maritim vhf antenna mount pipe 1 inch 11 type by Ivo_ribar

...the middel for coax cable and plugg. i added threads from thread maker gb 33 in fusion 360. i...
thingiverse
free
Bike mount sigma sts by doktrjones

Bike mount sigma sts by doktrjones

...360 to get to know the software. it has threads for 2 m4 screws, fits on a 31.8mm...
thingiverse
free
Drill Press Feed Handle by Tumbledown

Drill Press Feed Handle by Tumbledown

...make something useful. it has been modelled with m8x1.25 threads which turned out good, but running a tap makes...
thingiverse
free
drill bit sharpener silverline

drill bit sharpener silverline

...sed the m20 thread in fusion 360 even though the silverline has a m19 thread. worked first time with no need to fettle the thread
thingiverse
free
ADJUSTABLE CELLPHONE MOUNT by millenium

ADJUSTABLE CELLPHONE MOUNT by millenium

...rt 02 it was improvised this part will be changed for 360 degrees articulate arm part this last piece is in progress. enjoy it!!!
thingiverse
free
Keychain Pill Bottle V2 by varind

Keychain Pill Bottle V2 by varind

...xhorntail suggested i make a pill bottle with the threads on the outside. this design is better for powdered...
thingiverse
free
Laser Pointer Holder by techman

Laser Pointer Holder by techman

...lder, used to mount green laser (.9" dia) to a standard 1/4-20 tripod thread added .55" version and the fusion 360 file
thingiverse
free
Samsung Gear 360 - 3D Picture tripod mount by sember

Samsung Gear 360 - 3D Picture tripod mount by sember

...tware i use "stereo photo maker" it is free to download. view the pictures with a card board, i prefer my htc vive :-)
thingiverse
free
Third Hand with thread

Third Hand with thread

...ormat (.3mf) for the earlier adopter. hope that will helpful to you and don't forget to share your success. happy printing :)
thingiverse
free
Beer Tap Screw Cover by Junkmail90210

Beer Tap Screw Cover by Junkmail90210

...e caps for my beer tap. i made this one in fusion 360. fits a soda tap like in the photo. fits a ansi metric m25x2 thread (25mm).
thingiverse
free
Ski tuning vice with M8 nuts by mat7ej

Ski tuning vice with M8 nuts by mat7ej

...t the holes and nut fittings are bigger. i fixated the knob onto the thread adding a jam nut next to it. designed with fusion 360
thingiverse
free
PG13.5 to 1/2inch adapter by HermannW

PG13.5 to 1/2inch adapter by HermannW

...d if anyone wants to modify it. the pg13.5 thread is a tight fit but the 1/2 inch part is a bit loose. will have to glue it in...
thingiverse
free
Picture Frame Corners by King_Bluetooth

Picture Frame Corners by King_Bluetooth

...of the materials) of space for backing board, picture and glass. there are mounting wholes in the back to allow for easy hanging.
thingiverse
free
Filament clip with screw (Ender 3) by jpctpm

Filament clip with screw (Ender 3) by jpctpm

...i redesigned it in fusion 360 to give the threads looseness to print on ender 3. i attached the...
thingiverse
free
Proxxon MB 200 drill stand to Dremel 8220 rotary tool adapter by liyanage

Proxxon MB 200 drill stand to Dremel 8220 rotary tool adapter by liyanage

...g the dremel’s ez twist cap). modeled in autodesk fusion 360 and printed on a formlabs form 1. you can view the fusion 360 model.
thingiverse
free
Jack Daniel's sanitizer dispenser by agrestic

Jack Daniel's sanitizer dispenser by agrestic

...so i used metric 28x2 and 32x2, but the threads have 3.5mm pitch stl is already scaled correctly, and...
thingiverse
free
Liquor Bottle Cap to M10 thread adaptor by Mafiatorte

Liquor Bottle Cap to M10 thread adaptor by Mafiatorte

... also fits the bottles with a wider thread soon as well as a customizeable version to adjust the size of the threaded rod on top.
thingiverse
free
Mi Sphere Selfie Stick Tripod Adapter by stevemedwin

Mi Sphere Selfie Stick Tripod Adapter by stevemedwin

...camera. if you have a tripod with a 1/4-20 thread, you can use an readily available 3/8" to 1/4" tripod thread adapter.
thingiverse
free
Cone thread holder for Juki sewing machine by proweider

Cone thread holder for Juki sewing machine by proweider

...ght with support and a 30mm brim for a stable extrusion. i joined the fusion 360 file, so you can customise it to fit your needs.
thingiverse
free
prusa i3 y tension by moonshinesg

prusa i3 y tension by moonshinesg

... the thread (m10) keeps it in place so it doesn't need additional nuts m4 to hold the bearing, 2 x m3 to adjust the tension
thingiverse
free
Camera tripod to microphone holder adaptor by skippergeoff

Camera tripod to microphone holder adaptor by skippergeoff

...giverse already, because it seems such a useful device. designed with fusion 360 & printed on original prusa i3 mk2.5 in pla
thingiverse
free
M10 x 30 mm screw and nut by JuanGg

M10 x 30 mm screw and nut by JuanGg

...they were designed using fusion 360 wich makes modeling threads a simple task. in addition, using the push-pull tool,...
thingiverse
free
58mm Camera Solar Filter Adapter  by ROBK636

58mm Camera Solar Filter Adapter by ROBK636

...a filter ring and not attach directly to the threads adapter was made in fusion 360 and editing the...
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi 360 Video Camera Case by gigafide

Raspberry Pi 360 Video Camera Case by gigafide

...an find instructions for how to build this on my tinkernut project page. to see samples, you can watch my youtube video tutorial.
thingiverse
free
Gyro by McBeef

Gyro by McBeef

... ender 5 with pla at 215c it has a 2,5mm hole in the center in which you can tap a thread to use a 3mm screw to finish the gyro.
thingiverse
free
Astromech Holo Projector Threaded Plug and Neopixel Holder by hoodlumj3

Astromech Holo Projector Threaded Plug and Neopixel Holder by hoodlumj3

...g. yes supports required for the neopixel holder. nozzle 215 deg c bed 50 deg c 60-80 mm/s pla printed on cr-10 and ctc perfectly
thingiverse
free
Weighted Universal Thread Stand for Cones and Cross Wound Spools by agenkin

Weighted Universal Thread Stand for Cones and Cross Wound Spools by agenkin

..., some glue, and 12-gauge steel wire for the center pin and the arm. more details, as well as step and fusion 360 file downloads.
thingiverse
free
Ender Z-Axis Knob - Honeycomb - Remix

Ender Z-Axis Knob - Honeycomb - Remix

...ze of the rod dimensions, so i made the cut for the rod thread at 115%, so there is now enough space to screw it easy on the rod.
thingiverse
free
OAK-D WIFI Tripod Mount Semi Enclosure Case by CompVisionGamer

OAK-D WIFI Tripod Mount Semi Enclosure Case by CompVisionGamer

...mi-enclosure for the oak-d wifi.1/4" thread for tripod mounting. use m2 screws. i also included the fusion 360 project file.
thingiverse
free
140mm FAN Holder for PC 5.25 bay by hekran

140mm FAN Holder for PC 5.25 bay by hekran

...a abc screw or try with pc ones. no threads in the holes, you can do it if neccesary...
thingiverse
free
JG Bull Barrel thread adapter by RedYoshi212

JG Bull Barrel thread adapter by RedYoshi212

... fusion 360 then added a 14mm ccw thread on it. haven't tried printing yet. 3d.printing shop i go to shut down because rona.
thingiverse
free
Monitor Stand by jt81608

Monitor Stand by jt81608

...ork. the four bottom pieces mate into the slab, and the legs thread into the bottom pieces. simple. no bs. not fancy. functional.
thingiverse
free
Power switch for prusa i3 by Hansibull

Power switch for prusa i3 by Hansibull

...su standby. the toggle switch will fit perfectly between the threaded rods. i've combined this with an xbox 360 power supply.
thingiverse
free
Soft Tape Measure Spool by ChuckBrown65

Soft Tape Measure Spool by ChuckBrown65

...the "handle1" file and added modeled m10 x 1.25 threads in fusion 360 (i uploaded the inventor files and...
thingiverse
free
Mitutoyo Dial Indicator mount

Mitutoyo Dial Indicator mount

...three 2.3mm holes are sized for cold forming m2.5 threads use an m2.5 bolt chucked in a drill. depending...
thingiverse
free
Binocular eclipse filter for 50mm welding shade by manymachines

Binocular eclipse filter for 50mm welding shade by manymachines

...pair of binoculars. basically draw two cylinders and add threads the 50mm shade is held by a 48mm lip...
thingiverse
free
58mm Solar Filter holder by dkkjelland

58mm Solar Filter holder by dkkjelland

...the main body and containment ring. i printed it threads facing the printing plate with supports on. i was...
thingiverse
free
G-Clamp with mount hole by aHolland909

G-Clamp with mount hole by aHolland909

...360 model if you want to fine tune the threads or the size of the...
thingiverse
free
Nozzle holder/Case for nozzles

Nozzle holder/Case for nozzles

...two holes for the 0.4 sized nozzle (it is the most used one, so i guess it won't hurt to have one more in there just in case)
thingiverse
free
Globe Cymbal Nut

Globe Cymbal Nut

...threads. the globe is from doccopemys. the post and threads were designed in fusion 360, then merged with the...
thingiverse
free
blue yeti usb support by Haaalo

blue yeti usb support by Haaalo

...ao duplicator i3 plus (desktop 3d printer) wish is a nice starter printer but even with a starter printer the thread was dead-on.
thingiverse
free
3/4" threaded double nipple by Hichi

3/4" threaded double nipple by Hichi

...a test of how well you can do modeled threads in autodesk fusion 360. well... it's super easy! the...
thingiverse
free
Glue Tube Small Nozzle

Glue Tube Small Nozzle

...file in case you need to modify it. the threads took a few tries to get right, the best...
thingiverse
free
Campagnolo Pedal Bearing Cap by Mi3Dke

Campagnolo Pedal Bearing Cap by Mi3Dke

...l original part, but the replacement cap fits and does its job to protect the bearing from dirt. the fusion 360 file is attached.
thingiverse
free
8mm Lead Screw Knob Acme by Ashaman

8mm Lead Screw Knob Acme by Ashaman

...read on by hand, or use m3 nut and bolt as a set screw. easy to manually turn the screw by hand. designed in autodesk fusion 360.
thingiverse
free
Garden Hose Male to 1/2" Barb Adapter by averyjr

Garden Hose Male to 1/2" Barb Adapter by averyjr

...by averyjr thingiverse created half inch male garden hose threads adapter to 1/2" barbed fitting. fits tight. posted f3d...
thingiverse
free
Saitek mounting screw ACME thread by tannibanani

Saitek mounting screw ACME thread by tannibanani

...be the most dimentionally accurate printer. the original fusion 360 file is included should there be a need to change dimentions.
thingiverse
free
Gopro mount for Bluefin SUP by danielh999999999

Gopro mount for Bluefin SUP by danielh999999999

...r can be tuned 360° and locked in place by a thumb screw. you will need: 2x m5 hex screws 45mm 2x m5 nuts 1x m8 hex screw 15-20mm
thingiverse
free
Circular Speaker by Markmussen

Circular Speaker by Markmussen

...for easier printing. the parts are glued together post print. you will need 3x 5cm m8 threaded rod for mounting the speaker legs.
thingiverse
free
Wanhao/Cocoon spool peg by korvan

Wanhao/Cocoon spool peg by korvan

...tor i3. i'm sure there's others on here, but i wanted to try out my newly acquired fusion 360 skills with threaded parts.
thingiverse
free
Serger Threader/ Feeder for Brother by Dino340

Serger Threader/ Feeder for Brother by Dino340

...places, so i quickly copied it into fusion 360 and printed him a new one, it's a bit long but fits on the mk2 bed diagonally.
thingiverse
free
Ruger mk3 Compensator 1/2x20

Ruger mk3 Compensator 1/2x20

...on a compensator for mye ruger mk3 with 1/2x20 threads so i made one myself. this is my first...
thingiverse
free
Age of Empires 1 - Academy Model by akshay_d21

Age of Empires 1 - Academy Model by akshay_d21

...and fusion 360 analysis tools. do check out the town center model i created in fusion 360. the reddit thread is here. thank you!
thingiverse
free
Nextbase dash cam mount

Nextbase dash cam mount

...e threaded mount section from another nextbase design on here. designed in fusion 360. printed in carbon fibre pla at 20% infill.
thingiverse
free
Elysian Tap handle by midnightsmith

Elysian Tap handle by midnightsmith

...take a proper 3/8" nut for most tap handle threads created the elysian logo from illustrator to svg and...
thingiverse
free
Plastic Golem by kpaulsen

Plastic Golem by kpaulsen

...rough the ears to make a key chain, zipper pull, or pendant. original model inspired by https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2400375
thingiverse
free
Drop-in nut for Prusa i3 frame 3030 by Mi3Dke

Drop-in nut for Prusa i3 frame 3030 by Mi3Dke

...d to other screw metrics. the current hole has the correct diameter for m3 thread inserts. i am using turmberg3d gewindeeinsätze.
thingiverse
free
Aquaboy Screwcap with opening 96mm by SiskoBen

Aquaboy Screwcap with opening 96mm by SiskoBen

...96.2mm the inner diameter of the opening is 83.2mm threads are 3mm proud of the inner cap wall threads...
thingiverse
free
Threaded nut for 12V Car power adapter by renelm

Threaded nut for 12V Car power adapter by renelm

...in place.. so.. to fusion 360 we go. the threads is isometric with a pitch of 1.5mm, but fusion...
thingiverse
free
Dog Poop Bag Dispenser by killerb77

Dog Poop Bag Dispenser by killerb77

...earth rated® bags. i had fitment issues and the threads didn't print smoothly. i added more thread tolerance and...
thingiverse
free
Fully 3D Printed Hinged Clamp With Source by jdriscoll

Fully 3D Printed Hinged Clamp With Source by jdriscoll

...size of the screw you'll need to re-apply the threads to both the nut and screw in fusion...
thingiverse
free
M67 Prop Grenade

M67 Prop Grenade

...an actual m67 grenade. printing: for the components with threads (pin block and upper hemisphere), i would recommend printing...
thingiverse
free
Heigth Gauge by nilsolav

Heigth Gauge by nilsolav

...been able to print the gauge or fasteners with threads that actually work, so the gauge1/gauge2 and fastener models...
thingiverse
free
Anet A8 Y Belt Tensioner - (Remix) by jhbutch

Anet A8 Y Belt Tensioner - (Remix) by jhbutch

...the original design in fusion 360 and to help with the fit of the plate when printed. the plate has a standard m10 x 1.25 thread.
thingiverse
free
Dillon 550 Multi Caliber Case Feeder Milled Version by YankMachain

Dillon 550 Multi Caliber Case Feeder Milled Version by YankMachain

...3d printing only. most of the holes will need threads ...
thingiverse
free
Vertical  Bearing Spool Holder reducer hook

Vertical Bearing Spool Holder reducer hook

...ow for mounting the spool hanger, i drew such an element in fusion 360. the holes are 5mm diameter threaded with a normal m6 tap.
thingiverse
free
Hoover Cordless Vacuum wand ring by shakingApple

Hoover Cordless Vacuum wand ring by shakingApple

...it would make a simple modelling and printing project. threads are custom sized and didn't match any defaults in...
thingiverse
free
SMD Soldering Clamp by Ohmny

SMD Soldering Clamp by Ohmny

...ed inserts -2x 6mm springs fusion 360 link | more information material: plalayer height: 0.2mmnozzle: 0.4mmprinter: ender 3 pro
thingiverse
free
Ergodox Tent Kit bracket for 1/4-20 threaded rod by schneems

Ergodox Tent Kit bracket for 1/4-20 threaded rod by schneems

...ion 360 files are included). to prevent the base that's resting on the ground from slipping i use lego pieces and dycem mats.
thingiverse
free
New Makita Dust Boot

New Makita Dust Boot

...?crid=hm1z7y5ebrj8&keywords=threaded+knob+1%2f4-20&qid=1581114879&sprefix=threaded+knob+1%2f4%2caps%2c450&sr=8-21
thingiverse
free
Dual Line Kite Tail Stopper by wattyrev

Dual Line Kite Tail Stopper by wattyrev

...nserted into the spine 2 and 3. small holes to thread through a leech line if needed provided f3d file for editing in fusion 360.
Next page