Thread 39 3d models
Warning. This content is not moderated and could be offensive.
m4
3dmdb logo

13,494 thread 39 3d models found

Download or buy, then render or print from the shops or marketplaces. 3D Models below are suitable not only for printing but also for any computer graphics like CG, VFX, Animation, or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them with your preferred render engine. Please note that the 3D model database is only a Search Engine. You should visit the original websites. Most of the models can be easily imported and rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, C4D, and Sketchup. Check for online 3d model conversions tools for your file format. Shown 1 of 113 pages
turbosquid
free
threaded

threaded

...turbosquid threaded 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$56
Threaded Inserts

Threaded Inserts

...threaded inserts 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$10
Thread Lamp

Thread Lamp

...thread lamp 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$20
wire thread 3ds

wire thread 3ds

...thread 3ds 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$16
Threaded ball valve

Threaded ball valve

...ball valve 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$35
Threads & Stud Library

Threads & Stud Library

...stud library 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$15
Anchor PFG with metric thread M10

Anchor PFG with metric thread M10

...thread m10 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$15
Anchor PFG with metric thread M8

Anchor PFG with metric thread M8

...thread m8 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
free
Pink Shampoo Bottle With Screw Thread

Pink Shampoo Bottle With Screw Thread

...screw thread 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
turbosquid
$25
Set Anchors PFG with metric thread M8 & M10

Set Anchors PFG with metric thread M8 & M10

...& m10 3d model available on turbo squid, the world&#39s leading provider of digital 3d models for visualization, films,...
3ddd
$1
Coordination Thread Family High Bistro Stool

Coordination Thread Family High Bistro Stool

...1129x2000 - highbistrostool_helix_diff 1129x2000 - highbistrostool_helix_bumpspec 2048x2048 - highbistrostool_legs_glossy model&#39s dimensions: 45 cm (h) x 32,5 cm (l) x...
3d_export
$7
Saw-Diamond Blade Sharpening Machine

Saw-Diamond Blade Sharpening Machine

...saw-diamond blade sharpening machine 3dexport sock machines thread cutter makes circular saw and diamond tools sharpen. all...
3d_export
$20
GE TF34 Fan Blade and Nose Cone

GE TF34 Fan Blade and Nose Cone

...increased and appropriately sized fillet features are provided.<br>also, a threadd extrusion profile is provided on the fan blade component...
3d_export
$35
Knurl nut and bolt 3D Model

Knurl nut and bolt 3D Model

...screw washer bolt philps cross-head flange fix hole knurl thread a sex maniac escapes from an asylum and in...
3d_export
$12
multipurpose pipe bench vise table pincers

multipurpose pipe bench vise table pincers

...hold and secure fastening a metal pipes for metalworking threadng and cutting. an vise (machinist's vise, or metalworking engineer's...
3d_export
free
free antique light bulb

free antique light bulb

...average 23,000 vertices ensuring that every filament and the threadng will look perfect no matter the angle or profile...
3d_export
$10
high poly antique light bulbs

high poly antique light bulbs

...average 23,000 vertices ensuring that every filament and the threadng will look perfect no matter the angle or profile...
3d_export
$33
Piston connecting rod 3d

Piston connecting rod 3d

...single solid body.<br>- screws and threaded holes with real thread<br>- mapping and rendering with keyshot 9.<br>- keyshot's scene and...
3d_export
$44
Crankshaft V8

Crankshaft V8

...the real thing. oil passage holes for lubrication and threadd holes are also present. the model was created on...
thingiverse
free
Exhaust pipe Tubo dritto 39-h90 - 1 1/2 thread connection by _Stefano17_

Exhaust pipe Tubo dritto 39-h90 - 1 1/2 thread connection by _Stefano17_

... https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2855169 adapter syphon - 1 1/4" to 1 1/2": https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2855144
thingiverse
free
Thread Gauge by moonismyhome

Thread Gauge by moonismyhome

...threaded and unthreaded version of the thread gauge for mrpete222&#39s youtube...
thingiverse
free
Don't thread on me stencil by Longquang

Don't thread on me stencil by Longquang

... don&#39t thread on me stencil by longquang thingiverse don't thread...
thingiverse
free
Lamp Cover Holder with Thread by alberpao

Lamp Cover Holder with Thread by alberpao

...holder with thread by alberpao thingiverse replacement for broken &#39wings' for lamp cover provided with...
thingiverse
free
Ikea bed slat peg by cmedina809

Ikea bed slat peg by cmedina809

...material inside for an m6 screw to still properly thread ...
thingiverse
free
Double threaded bolt by myniwt

Double threaded bolt by myniwt

...10 starts of 45mm pitch. just for for, obviously it&#39s not very structural...
thingiverse
free
Knurled thread protector for Ruger 22/45 by LionFox

Knurled thread protector for Ruger 22/45 by LionFox

...this thread protector for my .22, a ruger 22/45. it&#39s not as good as the original, obviously, but it...
thingiverse
free
modified fruit picker by btsimonh

modified fruit picker by btsimonh

...fruit picker by btsimonh thingiverse modified fruit picker. tapered thread plus 'normal' pole thread to tapered adaptor. uses some...
thingiverse
free
Metric Screw Thread Finder

Metric Screw Thread Finder

...progress, may edit file if smaller screw thread holes don&#39t print...
thingiverse
free
Threaded container

Threaded container

...threaded container thingiverse i&#39ve modeled this container in blender. it actually threads surprisingly...
thingiverse
free
Thread Test Cube by czeck6

Thread Test Cube by czeck6

...thread test cube by czeck6 thingiverse it&#39s just a test to see if threads printed on...
thingiverse
free
Small round box with thread by Niyada

Small round box with thread by Niyada

...is just a small test for a thread, which i&#39ve create in...
thingiverse
free
zatka with threads by HandMPrints

zatka with threads by HandMPrints

...design but added some threads to the part that didn&#39t have...
thingiverse
free
Steven's Thread Standard for 3D Printers (ACME derivative) by stevenholland

Steven's Thread Standard for 3D Printers (ACME derivative) by stevenholland

...standard that seems to work pretty well. these threads don&#39t require support material and fit nice and tight. this...
thingiverse
free
Dremel 4000 to PET soda bottle adapter by pquijal

Dremel 4000 to PET soda bottle adapter by pquijal

...thread adapter and combined them with excelon's pet bottle thread. it's a tight fit and doesn't screw on all...
thingiverse
free
Well Mac-10 Threaded Barrel by fus_ro_dawg

Well Mac-10 Threaded Barrel by fus_ro_dawg

...metal threads are reinforced by the inner barrel. i haven&#39t had any issues so far. i hope you...
thingiverse
free
Threaded handle by etreehi

Threaded handle by etreehi

...as a replacement for a sprayer's broken hand pump. it&#39s modeled after the accuspray part but slightly larger. threads...
thingiverse
free
Longer thread holders for "Sewing Thread Spool storage (robust)"

Longer thread holders for "Sewing Thread Spool storage (robust)"

...for the threads were too short for my liking. i&#39d like to have space for the under-thread spool on...
thingiverse
free
screw m1,4 for tripod by Shahovkit

screw m1,4 for tripod by Shahovkit

...screw m1,4 for tripod by shahovkit thingiverse screw with thread m1,4 for tripod or webcam it's universal nut thread...
thingiverse
free
Conductive Thread Bobbin by darahartley

Conductive Thread Bobbin by darahartley

...face emoji for when the thread runs out. now there&#39s no more fighting over the cone of conductive thread...
thingiverse
free
Watering Rose for Plastic Bottle with Threads by ljudmila

Watering Rose for Plastic Bottle with Threads by ljudmila

...ljudmila thingiverse this is arkatipe's watering spout (rose), with eagleapex&#39s bottle threads http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:10489 subtracted from...
thingiverse
free
3D Scanner - Android based - threaded rod by tintinz

3D Scanner - Android based - threaded rod by tintinz

...print. but i only have threaded rod home so. i&#39m mixed it. threaded rod:...
thingiverse
free
Fastener for threaded dumbell/barbell bar by JackRTully

Fastener for threaded dumbell/barbell bar by JackRTully

...1inch threaded weight bar. it worked for me but i&#39m not sure if different brands use different...
thingiverse
free
Thread adapter for Gel blaster (Gen 8) by josephclarke333

Thread adapter for Gel blaster (Gen 8) by josephclarke333

...thread attachment to your gen8 or other blaster but don&#39t have a threaded outer barrel, print...
thingiverse
free
Shift knob by Hyudryu

Shift knob by Hyudryu

...shift knob for all cars that use a 10x1.5 thread pitch. i made the threading slightly bigger (around 10.2mm)...
thingiverse
free
Knurled Thread Protector (Airsoft) by JokerToolWorks

Knurled Thread Protector (Airsoft) by JokerToolWorks

...simple and scrapped together from other uploads, i still can&#39t get these to thread on right. while the threading...
thingiverse
free
Thread Spool by creuzerm

Thread Spool by creuzerm

...color options. i was a bit surprised that there wasn&#39t a thread spool here, but than i realized that...
thingiverse
free
Novritsch SSP18 Muzzle Brake Thread Protector 14CCW by TheBurk

Novritsch SSP18 Muzzle Brake Thread Protector 14CCW by TheBurk

...thread protector 14ccw by theburk thingiverse my ssp18 mistakenly didn&#39t come with a thread protector so what better excuse...
thingiverse
free
Umbrella Cap, Hose Threaded

Umbrella Cap, Hose Threaded

...off the top of an abba patio outdoor umbrella. it&#39s hose threads in the...
thingiverse
free
Threaded HS1177 Camera Case (Threads for Lens) by Airmaxx23

Threaded HS1177 Camera Case (Threads for Lens) by Airmaxx23

...it lacks threads for the camera lens and i don&#39t want to glue the lens in place. i ended...
thingiverse
free
Dragon Egg box Mi Threaded No Supports

Dragon Egg box Mi Threaded No Supports

...i've applied harvdog92's threads from his threaded remix of lalala65765&#39s dragon egg box chi to the dragon egg box...
thingiverse
free
DIY Helping Hands Base - 3/8"BSP thread by Boffthingiverse

DIY Helping Hands Base - 3/8"BSP thread by Boffthingiverse

...libraries for creating thread (see original) and did a &#39difference' with the imported stl for each...
thingiverse
free
floor fan blade nut by wllwiser9

floor fan blade nut by wllwiser9

...it. works great isn't threaded but makes it's own thread when you first install...
thingiverse
free
Threaded Shoe Ties by Precision3DPrinting

Threaded Shoe Ties by Precision3DPrinting

...threaded shoe ties by precision3dprinting thingiverse a version of kart5a&#39s klots that utilizes threads instead of clips. these should...
thingiverse
free
Pipe Flange Basics with Threads by ski

Pipe Flange Basics with Threads by ski

...standard taper pipe thread teeth per inch this remix doesn&#39t use customizer since it doesn't work well with...
thingiverse
free
Threaded, Labeled Beer Tap Handle by rascalking

Threaded, Labeled Beer Tap Handle by rascalking

...beer tap handle, which has labels and sources, but isn&#39t threaded. i found this great openscad-threads library that let...
thingiverse
free
Airsoft M4 Flash Hider by Bionic360

Airsoft M4 Flash Hider by Bionic360

...threads, it should allow you to start the initial threadng, and then u can just torque it...
thingiverse
free
1/8 to 8/32

1/8 to 8/32

...to 8/32 thingiverse adapter for 1/8'' to 8/32'' without screw-thread ...
thingiverse
free
Dragon Egg box Chi Threaded No Supports

Dragon Egg box Chi Threaded No Supports

...harvdog92's threaded remix of lalala65765's dragon egg box chi. i&#39ve added a chamfer to the inside lip to allow...
thingiverse
free
1/4" x 20 x 1" Nut and Bolt by barty3d

1/4" x 20 x 1" Nut and Bolt by barty3d

...x 1" nut and bolt by barty3d thingiverse 1/4" thread modeled in inventor using coolorange thread plugin. you still...
thingiverse
free
Dunlop/Woods Valve Cap by Pjotrke

Dunlop/Woods Valve Cap by Pjotrke

...the valve thread but by putting it on it thread itself and will fit very...
thingiverse
free
Cuetec thread protector

Cuetec thread protector

...to protect the threads on my curtec pool stick. couldn&#39t find what i wanted so i made...
thingiverse
free
Toothpaste Tube Squeezer with Threaded Tip by touxiong

Toothpaste Tube Squeezer with Threaded Tip by touxiong

...squeezer with threaded tip by touxiong thingiverse the cap wouldn&#39t stay on, unless i glued it... this has a...
thingiverse
free
stereoplug holder screw, nut - 1000% by marc_is_curious

stereoplug holder screw, nut - 1000% by marc_is_curious

...a - screw: scaled m8x1 outer thread, inner m8x1 thread - nut: scaled m8x1 thread b - screw: bayonet...
thingiverse
free
stereoplug holder screw, nut - 100% by marc_is_curious

stereoplug holder screw, nut - 100% by marc_is_curious

...a - screw: scaled m8x1 outer thread, inner m8x1 thread - nut: scaled m8x1 thread b - screw: bayonet...
thingiverse
free
Threaded Handle by CraftingWorks

Threaded Handle by CraftingWorks

...the threads finally transferred to the .stl turns out i&#39m just an idiot. m4 bolt threads 10mm deep. i...
thingiverse
free
Threaded Airsoft Silencer by JdogAwesome

Threaded Airsoft Silencer by JdogAwesome

...threaded airsoft silencer by jdogawesome thingiverse remixed liqdfire&#39s silencer and added 14mm ccw threads to screw onto...
thingiverse
free
Embroidery Thread Saver by Jenniferaviva

Embroidery Thread Saver by Jenniferaviva

...glass marker to write the thread numbers on, or i&#39ve included the sketchup file if you prefer to etch...
thingiverse
free
Car valve cap by espr14

Car valve cap by espr14

...thingiverse customizable car tire valve cap with thread. the thread starts from the middle so you don't need to...
thingiverse
free
Montana Mask Utah Edit DN40 threads by 7eggert

Montana Mask Utah Edit DN40 threads by 7eggert

...threads recently, so i added threads here, too. maybe i&#39ll need them? the files named utah* are...
thingiverse
free
GL14 Female thread by WillemBr

GL14 Female thread by WillemBr

...cap thread. isn't as good as the gl45 version i&#39ve made but still functional! printed with prusa i3 mk3...
thingiverse
free
GL18 Female thread by WillemBr

GL18 Female thread by WillemBr

...cap thread. isn't as good as the gl45 version i&#39ve made but still functional! printed with prusa i3 mk3...
thingiverse
free
Laser cut Maxwell's Wheel by ARTCAD

Laser cut Maxwell's Wheel by ARTCAD

...disk mounted on a horizontal axle, suspended on two thread from above. when the disk is rotated, the threads...
thingiverse
free
PCO1881 (Soda Bottle) Thread profile for Fusion360 by terahurts

PCO1881 (Soda Bottle) Thread profile for Fusion360 by terahurts

...drinks bottles (pco1881 spec). unzip to \users\"username"\appdata\local\autodesk\webdeploy\production\"current version"\fusion\server\fusion\configuration\threaddata note: you&#39ll need to change "username" and "current version" to match...
thingiverse
free
Simple Screw Thread Library by rubisco2000

Simple Screw Thread Library by rubisco2000

...rubisco2000 thingiverse this is a remix of thing http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:31363. i&#39ve added the following features: -starting and ending threads on...
thingiverse
free
Customizable Threads by firstbullet

Customizable Threads by firstbullet

...to keep the threads within the cutting range. update: i&#39ve added threads.scad which contains simplified male/female/left/right...
thingiverse
free
pliers stand by callsign_professor

pliers stand by callsign_professor

...need: m6 threaded bar optional: heatshrink (for over the thread to protect your pliers) hope you like my design,...
thingiverse
free
Triton Router Threaded Dust Port to 32mm Diameter Vacuum Hose Adaptor Adaptor by BlackBlob

Triton Router Threaded Dust Port to 32mm Diameter Vacuum Hose Adaptor Adaptor by BlackBlob

...extract dust from my workshop tools. yes, my printer isn&#39t working that well, but this part came out...
thingiverse
free
Yeti Rambler Colster 12oz to 16oz converter (new quad threaded version) by faah

Yeti Rambler Colster 12oz to 16oz converter (new quad threaded version) by faah

...infill/perimeter keeps the can the coolest, but i'd guess it&#39s to print with minimal infill to allow for a...
thingiverse
free
Trapezoid Screw Thread Module: Now with a Shaft! by syvwlch

Trapezoid Screw Thread Module: Now with a Shaft! by syvwlch

...a nice, simple cylindrical threaded bolt, but i just couldn&#39t let it rest....
thingiverse
free
Inflatable Pool Cap by jag

Inflatable Pool Cap by jag

...is a replacement threaded cap. this uses syvwlch's awesome thread library ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:8793 ) if you are going to...
thingiverse
free
Ortur Laser - 3D Printable Lens Holder and Focus Knob with lense threads for SLA Printer by ceakins

Ortur Laser - 3D Printable Lens Holder and Focus Knob with lense threads for SLA Printer by ceakins

...ceakins thingiverse this is a remix of the original diy3dtech&#39s that seemed to be missing the threads for...
thingiverse
free
Puzzle style Sewing Thread & bobbins Holder

Puzzle style Sewing Thread & bobbins Holder

...for my sewing threads and bobbins . i think it&#39s more fun to see my table...
thingiverse
free
Honda Civic 7 em2 hood opener by Ciostek937

Honda Civic 7 em2 hood opener by Ciostek937

...the plastic bar and printed part with an m10 thread and screw it all together, works...
thingiverse
free
PTFE Feeder for Ikea Besta Storage by marso0702

PTFE Feeder for Ikea Besta Storage by marso0702

...by marso0702 thingiverse this is a filament-guide with a thread for a push-fit. its designed to fit in a...
thingiverse
free
Solidworks 3D printable thread library by Pointy

Solidworks 3D printable thread library by Pointy

...on adding some printed threads. when you use the &#39thread' option in solidworks a warning pops up that mentions...
thingiverse
free
Bowden tube threading tool by hyperair

Bowden tube threading tool by hyperair

...bowden tube threading tool by hyperair thingiverse if you&#39re clumsy like me, you'll notice how hard it is...
thingiverse
free
Nikon 52mm lens cap holder for tripod thread by Siivu

Nikon 52mm lens cap holder for tripod thread by Siivu

...of the camera. total height 10mm. thread height 5,8mm. don&#39t tighten too much on the camera, or you may...
thingiverse
free
Surprise Yarn Ball Container (with threading)

Surprise Yarn Ball Container (with threading)

...surprise yarn ball container (with threading) thingiverse modified alexhb&#39s yarn ball container to include threading instead of relying...
thingiverse
free
Tap Handle for Homebrew by 63hz

Tap Handle for Homebrew by 63hz

...really sexy font. the handle features a 3/8"-16 brass threadd insert where it threads onto the tap. the insert...
thingiverse
free
Die of Holding with Threads by AndrewMessenger

Die of Holding with Threads by AndrewMessenger

...3dcentralva's die of holding. instead of latching with magnets i&#39ve added threads so the lid can screw on. i've...
thingiverse
free
Dead Air Mask tool

Dead Air Mask tool

...tool to remove or tighten the dead air mask threadd end cap that is threaded to the barrel. you...
thingiverse
free
Revised Clamp by Hank106

Revised Clamp by Hank106

...the outside of the clamp body to stabilize the threadd shaft. extended the threaded shaft. use foot from original...
thingiverse
free
Extended Threaded Dust Filter Center by StarNamer

Extended Threaded Dust Filter Center by StarNamer

...space for the guide meant that the inner part didn&#39t reach the bottom of the outer. by extending the...
thingiverse
free
350z Shift Knob

350z Shift Knob

...it cuts threads the first time. highly recommend using thread locker seeing as softer plastics don't like being over...
thingiverse
free
Kohler soap dispenser bottle and shaft by SteveCoast

Kohler soap dispenser bottle and shaft by SteveCoast

...of them to replace what you have. requires openscad thread library. make sure to print 4+ layers on the...
thingiverse
free
Dremel 3000 Threaded Brush Cap with Penny Groove by thebitmaster

Dremel 3000 Threaded Brush Cap with Penny Groove by thebitmaster

...different threads and settings. this one definitely works, though i&#39m not 100% sure the thread is exactly right. the...
thingiverse
free
Hose nut by Spokoman

Hose nut by Spokoman

...metal one i had broke. it's a 26 mm thread 10 mm height, witch a 17 mm opening for...
thingiverse
free
Triple Thread Test by pauljs75

Triple Thread Test by pauljs75

...the moment, but maybe somebody could find something. mostly it&#39s just getting some more modeling practice in with blender...
thingiverse
free
DF Goblin Adapter for OTTP Shift Linkage by palmettofx

DF Goblin Adapter for OTTP Shift Linkage by palmettofx

...this as fine quality as possible, to make the thread as clean as you can get. i have a...
thingiverse
free
Microphone stand (tripod mount) by Nilz

Microphone stand (tripod mount) by Nilz

...1: i uploaded a second version with a 1/4-20 thread i recently bought a microphone that came without a...
thingiverse
free
Plant Water Needle with Bottle Threads

Plant Water Needle with Bottle Threads

...is based on the large 12 cm version of narase&#39s plant water...
thingiverse
free
Thread Snipper Case by amasraff

Thread Snipper Case by amasraff

...thread snipper case by amasraff thingiverse these thread snippers doesn&#39t have any safety on it and it is quite...
thingiverse
free
Modular Threaded Bar by K91_

Modular Threaded Bar by K91_

...threaded bar that also screws into itself to extend its&#39 length or for mounting to a structure. untested, if...
thingiverse
free
1-2-3 Block(5/16" diameter holes) by Calc_u

1-2-3 Block(5/16" diameter holes) by Calc_u

...any threads, but i will be making one with thread. ...
thingiverse
free
Caster Socket by paulate

Caster Socket by paulate

...plumbing pipe. the threads tightly fit a 5/8" #18 threadd ...
thingiverse
free
screwthread cap/nut/inside thread by se5a

screwthread cap/nut/inside thread by se5a

...this adds module cap_thread( d1, d2, h1, h2 )to psync&#39s thing 5013 for inside thread/nut/cap/lid...
thingiverse
free
INTEX Strainer Connector by gramlinger

INTEX Strainer Connector by gramlinger

...i couldn't find the replacement strainer connector with the thread sold in austria (europe version!?) so i designed my...
thingiverse
free
Bi-Directional Threads by SavageMill

Bi-Directional Threads by SavageMill

...bi-directional threads by savagemill thingiverse after watching олег певцов&#39s youtube video below i had to try printing this....
thingiverse
free
Thread Tube - 3D Printed Thread Test

Thread Tube - 3D Printed Thread Test

...further test of printing threaded objects created using fusion 360&#39s creat thread function and specifically to see if i...
thingiverse
free
Fusion 360 Garden Hose Threads by Masterkookus

Fusion 360 Garden Hose Threads by Masterkookus

...the custom thread files in after each update, they didn&#39t make it...
thingiverse
free
Threadtest M8 by Fastmek

Threadtest M8 by Fastmek

...1 thread -0.1mm 1 thread -0.2mm test this and you&#39ll see which thread goes well right from the printer...
thingiverse
free
Flightcase clasp by Kenyer

Flightcase clasp by Kenyer

...(clasp) to close a wooden case. use a m4 threadd wire with a length of 30 mm to connect...
thingiverse
free
Baby Lock Babylock Serger Specialty Thread Cup by patmancuso

Baby Lock Babylock Serger Specialty Thread Cup by patmancuso

...while the thread unwinds, but they slide around and don&#39t fit very well. this thread cup is designed fit...
thingiverse
free
Fleur de Lis motorcycle mounted by do4amf

Fleur de Lis motorcycle mounted by do4amf

...used with kawasaki. my gpz305 and en500c had this threadng. ...
thingiverse
free
8mm threaded rod "nuts" by celebrity208

8mm threaded rod "nuts" by celebrity208

...an 8mm rod with an interference fit so they don&#39t spin...
thingiverse
free
Broom Stick Thread End by PeteyPub

Broom Stick Thread End by PeteyPub

...3 and has a chamfer at the top. i can&#39t believe i forgot to include that in the first...
thingiverse
free
FPV Wing TBS SMA Antenna Holder by Sushei

FPV Wing TBS SMA Antenna Holder by Sushei

...the hegaxonal through-hole and cut a slot in the thread to fit the typical tbs sma connector. recommend printing...
thingiverse
free
GHOSTS by muzz64

GHOSTS by muzz64

...the hanging type needs to be threaded to hang. thread down through the hole in the top into one...
thingiverse
free
Airsoft Ak Threaded Flash Hiders by enone

Airsoft Ak Threaded Flash Hiders by enone

...down .also print with 3-4 shells the 2 shell didn&#39t stand up to the pliers very well. planning on...
thingiverse
free
Airsoft Glock Series Threaded Barrel Adapter by MrLongFace

Airsoft Glock Series Threaded Barrel Adapter by MrLongFace

...threaded adapter for use with ef/umarex/vfc glock outer barrels. i&#39m always trying to find ways to optimize the strength...
Next page