Standard features thread 3 3d models
Warning. This content is not moderated and could be offensive.
pistol
3dmdb logo

694 standard features thread 3 3d models found

Download or buy, then render or print from the shops or marketplaces. 3D Models below are suitable not only for printing but also for any computer graphics like CG, VFX, Animation, or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them with your preferred render engine. Please note that the 3D model database is only a Search Engine. You should visit the original websites. Most of the models can be easily imported and rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, C4D, and Sketchup. Check for online 3d model conversions tools for your file format. Shown 1 of 6 pages
thingiverse
free
GFR-18 Model Rocket

GFR-18 Model Rocket

...it features a small payload bay and flies on standard 18mm motors. the full set of files, along with...
thingiverse
free
Ice Scraper with Poll Extension by ricswika

Ice Scraper with Poll Extension by ricswika

...threaded handle and reusable poll extension segments. it fits standard (us) 3/4" broom, mop and paint roller handles. each...
thingiverse
free
Screw library for Openscad

Screw library for Openscad

...with the difference() operator, and profile 1 is a standard screw. these are profiles that follow the iso metric...
thingiverse
free
Propane tank dust cover QCC BBQ ACME thread by bej098

Propane tank dust cover QCC BBQ ACME thread by bej098

...i printed it with flexible black tpu. this fits standard 20lb propane tanks common in n. america, used for...
thingiverse
free
Tripod mount for Ultra-wideband antenna by Hagster

Tripod mount for Ultra-wideband antenna by Hagster

...allows you to mount two antennas together on a standard camera tripod. the antenna can either be used independently...
thingiverse
free
Metric screw measuring device - M2/2.5/3/4/5 4-50mm - repost by cmh

Metric screw measuring device - M2/2.5/3/4/5 4-50mm - repost by cmh

...you'll always deal with bolts which conform to the standard, then check out the...
thingiverse
free
SMW Tool Plate Hole Plug by skipbaker

SMW Tool Plate Hole Plug by skipbaker

...fits this slot in case you can't find a standard screwdriver handy. i'm about 1/3 of the way done...
thingiverse
free
AUP3Steel Frame and z-axis by hinge

AUP3Steel Frame and z-axis by hinge

...individual drawings and added the laser cut x-axis as standard to the frame. 1) "flaps" and mounting holes for...
thingiverse
free
cESPER - a Carbine length ESPER by boont

cESPER - a Carbine length ESPER by boont

...prime over 200fps!** *pump grip that fits to the standard caliburn priming bars. *standard caliburn rear end or the...
thingiverse
free
Simple Piston Fountain Pen by sanjabyelkin

Simple Piston Fountain Pen by sanjabyelkin

...configuration additionally required: nib #6 (it is nib size standard can be used any nib (peter bock, jowo, noodler's,...
thingiverse
free
"HYDRA" Quad Extruder. Water cooled. easy calibration by GadgetGuru314

"HYDRA" Quad Extruder. Water cooled. easy calibration by GadgetGuru314

...equipped with cooling channels. push to connect fitting for standard filament tubing. standard or diy nozzles (acorn nuts). easily...
thingiverse
free
Bee Feeder by TheHeadlessSourceMan

Bee Feeder by TheHeadlessSourceMan

...walls and 3/4 to 1 inch high entrance. uses standard canning jar for the container. drip catcher "pond" inside...
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 direct drive with BLtouch and slim cable chain by wku_wake

Ender 3 direct drive with BLtouch and slim cable chain by wku_wake

...to mount to this gantry mount https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4577307 using the standard to slim adapter i have posted if you want...
thingiverse
free
Robox Reel Spooler by Uzbeckin

Robox Reel Spooler by Uzbeckin

...custom spool winder that you can put on a standard 5/16 threaded rod connected to a drill for winding...
thingiverse
free
3D printer - no laser cut parts  by TRENDi77

3D printer - no laser cut parts by TRENDi77

...it is not mini (a little bit smaller, than standard prusa). no parts for laser cutting. basic things you...
thingiverse
free
Anet A8 Optical Sensor Mount for Omron Spy 412 Auto Bed Leveling by chertle

Anet A8 Optical Sensor Mount for Omron Spy 412 Auto Bed Leveling by chertle

...mean: 2.514750 min: 2.503 max: 2.520 range: 0.017 recv: standard deviation: 0.005640 m48 p10 x50 y50 mean: 2.431000 min:...
thingiverse
free
AIO FPV Groundstation / Video-Tester for 5" LCD by MarenB

AIO FPV Groundstation / Video-Tester for 5" LCD by MarenB

...band scanner, etc., there are 3 holes to fit standard push buttons like sci r13-24a1-05-bk or similar. as power...
thingiverse
free
The Universal Spool Holder - Main Page by jjpowelly

The Universal Spool Holder - Main Page by jjpowelly

...6-7 hours to print an entire holder on a standard .2mm layer setting... but you can speed it up...
thingiverse
free
Universal Belted Extruder - Bowden and Direct by dintid

Universal Belted Extruder - Bowden and Direct by dintid

...only the e3d slotted adapter is finished adapter for standard bowdne push-in adapter with thread is almost here might...
thingiverse
free
OneUp EDC Adapter - Stan's Dart Tire Plug Tool Mini - v1.3 by qwertyphile

OneUp EDC Adapter - Stan's Dart Tire Plug Tool Mini - v1.3 by qwertyphile

...tool threads (3/8"-24) in where a co2 cartridge or standard bacon strip plug tool typically goes. threads did not...
thingiverse
free
Ultimate Waterproof Geocache Container by cbreneman

Ultimate Waterproof Geocache Container by cbreneman

...extra water resistance. the design automatically figures out which standard sizes of o-rings best fit to the chosen parameters...
thingiverse
free
Slotcar Race center by VolkerHochholzer

Slotcar Race center by VolkerHochholzer

...2 green and 4 white) and small pc board (standard soldering board) 16x 220 ohm preresistor active buzzer (optional)...
thingiverse
free
PBP-0 by Group-C

PBP-0 by Group-C

...might be considered a failure by professional lego gun standard, it is just an experiment. stats fire mode: repeating...
thingiverse
free
Monoprice Select Mini E3D v6 Volcano carriage by justinschmitt

Monoprice Select Mini E3D v6 Volcano carriage by justinschmitt

...to a monoprice select mini. if you have a standard e3dv6 hot end, i have a modified version here...
thingiverse
free
My CoreXY Project by Astro_Mittens

My CoreXY Project by Astro_Mittens

...essential to the build) it is printable on a standard 200x200x200 machine. you will notice that there are no...
thingiverse
free
Accessible Wade's Extruder by GregFrost

Accessible Wade's Extruder by GregFrost

...prusa git repo. it has several features over the standard wade: accessible hobbing. if you strip the filament, there...
thingiverse
free
Nuts and Bolts v1.95 OpenSCAD library by biomushroom

Nuts and Bolts v1.95 OpenSCAD library by biomushroom

...mechanically correct and adhere to the ansi and iso standard. next version will support makerbot customizer and some new...
thingiverse
free
Monoprice Select Mini E3D v6 carriage by justinschmitt

Monoprice Select Mini E3D v6 carriage by justinschmitt

...thingiverse here's a complete replacement carriage to mount a standard e3dv6 or clone on to a monoprice select mini....
thingiverse
free
Flying Tourbillon Model by A26

Flying Tourbillon Model by A26

...taped to the end of my id tag chain (standard #3 ball chain). it keeps fairly accurate time at...
thingiverse
free
Main Gear Box, Helicopter driven by 2-Engines by konchan77

Main Gear Box, Helicopter driven by 2-Engines by konchan77

...raft and support: depending on your experience assembly points standard skill (such as drilling, tapping, filing, tightening, painting and...
thingiverse
free
Vintage Mars Lander Model Rocket Reproduction by mech-G

Vintage Mars Lander Model Rocket Reproduction by mech-G

...on the bottom of the lower core tube. if standard model rocket materials like wooden centering rings and paper...
thingiverse
free
Throttle Quadrant for Flight Simulator by artlazza

Throttle Quadrant for Flight Simulator by artlazza

...and table attachment holes. for both of these a standard "tree" support from cura will work. - for cases...
thingiverse
free
Compact Trifan Ender-3 / Pro Extruder Housing by motoyoyo

Compact Trifan Ender-3 / Pro Extruder Housing by motoyoyo

...fan system was part of the design criteria. the standard metal extruder housing is mounted so low that it...
thingiverse
free
RC 1/16 Russian T-35 Heavy Tank by Dean_Rauch

RC 1/16 Russian T-35 Heavy Tank by Dean_Rauch

...by a set of modified heng long kv gearboxes, standard ones are too low torque and will stall when...
thingiverse
free
Maker Select V2 LED Mount by supergimp

Maker Select V2 LED Mount by supergimp

...these two mounts that make little "reflectors" for your standard 12v adhesive led strips. each mount holds 9 leds...
thingiverse
free
Rektify Mk.2 by Flygonial

Rektify Mk.2 by Flygonial

...katobu). this is because the mag release on the standard katana or even worker talons are too high for...
thingiverse
free
RapidMag Heavy - Nerf MEGA 20x95mm Magazine 10 and 17 round capacity by torukmakto4

RapidMag Heavy - Nerf MEGA 20x95mm Magazine 10 and 17 round capacity by torukmakto4

...full auto or high rof use. intended to fit standard ~250mm (x) i3 beds. features: rail-guided tall follower for...
thingiverse
free
Hot-end insulation for Raise3D single extruder printers N1/N2/N2+. by ABH_

Hot-end insulation for Raise3D single extruder printers N1/N2/N2+. by ABH_

...flow around the nozzle tip. optimized duct for the standard 35 mm fan for the hot-end thermal barrier. heat-shield...
thingiverse
free
LR 3D Printer

LR 3D Printer

...i used original ender 3 extruder with gearbox for standard bowden extruder - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3361955, and pitan extruder http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2728600 firmare...
thingiverse
free
High Accuracy Dovetail Stepper Slide  by 3DPRINTINGWORLD

High Accuracy Dovetail Stepper Slide by 3DPRINTINGWORLD

...but instead there is an integral bearing made with standard .177 (4.5mm) caliber steel bb’s. there was some inaccuracy...
thingiverse
free
6 cylinder radial 'steam' engine by Xaxis

6 cylinder radial 'steam' engine by Xaxis

...(17.85mm) outer diameter, and1" (28mm) long. this should be standard copper pipe straight joint available at the hardware store,...
thingiverse
free
Ellis Bot V2 - CoreXY by ellisgl

Ellis Bot V2 - CoreXY by ellisgl

...guides. should fit on a 24" deep desk (pretty standard depth) shrunk x and y down to 300 mm...
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi Mini Desktop Vertical Case with 40mm Fan

Raspberry Pi Mini Desktop Vertical Case with 40mm Fan

...the fan so it blows down from the top, standard m3 cap head screws can be used. 10/24/2019 -...
thingiverse
free
Simple Hall sensor endstop switch by vassssko

Simple Hall sensor endstop switch by vassssko

...delta setup, it fits perfectly with linear rails and standard chineese carriages, all i was required to do is...
thingiverse
free
SILVIUS extruder: Belted 1:5 BMG dual gear  by Baltojikale

SILVIUS extruder: Belted 1:5 BMG dual gear by Baltojikale

...all listed extruders: orbiter: small gears not printable with standard 0.4mm nozzles, even though i have resin printer did...
thingiverse
free
Fixed Torque Wrench Handles from 0.5Nm to 6Nm (in half and 1Nm steps) by A_R_B

Fixed Torque Wrench Handles from 0.5Nm to 6Nm (in half and 1Nm steps) by A_R_B

...red r47110014 3300147 adapter ¼" to ¼" to mount standard nuts, i.e. proxxon no. 23701 update mar 3., 2019:...
thingiverse
free
QRpi Raspberry Pi QR mount (with STEP file) by MyStoopidStuff

QRpi Raspberry Pi QR mount (with STEP file) by MyStoopidStuff

...the tall versions are untested, but should allow using standard dupont connectors on the raspberry pi i/o pins and...
thingiverse
free
Modular Mounting System by HeyVye

Modular Mounting System by HeyVye

...the bolts and nuts included in the design are standard m5. it's hightly recommended to use metal bolts and...
thingiverse
free
Prusa i3 Aluminium Rework by Nutz95

Prusa i3 Aluminium Rework by Nutz95

...used small omron ones for z probe) * 2 standard end stop microswitch (for x and y axis) *...
thingiverse
free
Paste Extruder Stepper Motor Printing Head by Ioan

Paste Extruder Stepper Motor Printing Head by Ioan

...will find in the kit. idealy you may use standard peristaltic pump tubes. the reason i am using two...
thingiverse
free
Beat Saber Handle for Vive Tracker - "Cotton Candy Cone" by cottoncandyenby

Beat Saber Handle for Vive Tracker - "Cotton Candy Cone" by cottoncandyenby

...less hand and wrist strain than all grips on standard controllers. the name "cotton candy cone" is because it's...
thingiverse
free
Pringles F-Bomb Model Rocket by Aslansmonkey

Pringles F-Bomb Model Rocket by Aslansmonkey

...trail and coupler both feature launch lugs for a standard estes launch rod. i'm not certain how well they...
thingiverse
free
Tronxy Zonestar P802M Multi-Axis Overhaul Pack Bear Exxa 1.0 MK3S Optional Bowden Upcycled Extruder by JBieri

Tronxy Zonestar P802M Multi-Axis Overhaul Pack Bear Exxa 1.0 MK3S Optional Bowden Upcycled Extruder by JBieri

...p802m to complete it, purchase bondtech gears, and follow standard assembly instructions. (2) bear bowden extruder: print the bear...
thingiverse
free
Eye Cu Smile V2 Transparent Face Covering Kit / Clear Mask NanoHack Copper3D Filter by FullPlasticScientist

Eye Cu Smile V2 Transparent Face Covering Kit / Clear Mask NanoHack Copper3D Filter by FullPlasticScientist

...to fitness of use, non-infringement, or compliance with regulatory standard; and (2) have no liability for any claims of...
thingiverse
free
Lenz2 Helical Turbine XL by databeestje

Lenz2 Helical Turbine XL by databeestje

...cheaper to make as the bearings are cheaper and standard size, the axle is plain central heating tube (7...
thingiverse
free
Ender 3 60mm Hot End Fan Mount by Spud_Munky

Ender 3 60mm Hot End Fan Mount by Spud_Munky

...mount by spud_munky thingiverse why i did it the standard noisy 40mm hot end fan on my ender 3...
thingiverse
free
Spring Thunder - Shell Ejecting Foam Dart Blaster (WIP) by GDop26

Spring Thunder - Shell Ejecting Foam Dart Blaster (WIP) by GDop26

...this now. it's also smoother and quieter in action. prail_standard increased lengths of alignment pegs for better grip and...
thingiverse
free
NIRODHA's HPA Bullpup Nerf Blaster

NIRODHA's HPA Bullpup Nerf Blaster

...sorted!) a longshot catch spring (trigger return) a longshot standard stock lock mechanism return spring (mag release return) atleast...
thingiverse
free
Tevo Little Monster filament detector and air temp sensor by sbuerger

Tevo Little Monster filament detector and air temp sensor by sbuerger

...avoid the microswitch issues, i decided to integrate a standard mechanical filament sensor. these cheap sensors are simple and...
thingiverse
free
HyperCube Evolution by SCOTT_3D

HyperCube Evolution by SCOTT_3D

...2020 extrusionhttps://www.aliexpress.com/item/customized-3030w-aluminum-extrusion-profile-free-cutting-in-any-length-black-color/32799761497.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.gpqmwk 16 x l type bracket for 3030 extrusionhttps://www.aliexpress.com/item/t-slot-l-type-90-degree-eu-standard3030-aluminum-profile-inside-corner-connector-bracket-with/32772827830.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.vwn135 8 x 3030 corner bracketshttps://www.aliexpress.com/item/20pcs-lots-3030-corner-fitting-angle-aluminum-35-x-35-l-connector-bracket-fastener-match-use/32733275167.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.mtb6eb fasteners m6 x 10...
thingiverse
free
DemonDeltaMicro - Simplest reprap delta frame to date.  by DjDemonD

DemonDeltaMicro - Simplest reprap delta frame to date. by DjDemonD

...spring to fit m3 bolt. thread on bowden coupler standard type electronics 1x 12v external psu approx. 150w (i...
thingiverse
free
Skelestruder V1 for Prusa MK3 and MK3s by jltx

Skelestruder V1 for Prusa MK3 and MK3s by jltx

...too because it sits recessed and can use the standard covers. to build, print bcart(ridge) and bplate in pla...
grabcad
free
Finger Strainer P/N 05-17700

Finger Strainer P/N 05-17700

...part finger strainers are strainers for fuel tank outlets. standard size features a brass fitting with 3/8" male pipe...
grabcad
free
Fastener parts library

Fastener parts library

...2.0 and up compatibile. 27.06.2017 update added bunch more standard (read pdf) and each type has its own placement...
grabcad
free
Modelling and Drafting

Modelling and Drafting

...tolerances to features that need higher accuracy than the standard tolerance. 7. fill in the title block and make...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Cable Gland - 3/4" NPT - Nickel Plated Brass - ATEX Rated/N4X - 0.44"-0.78" Cable OD

Explosion Proof Cable Gland - 3/4" NPT - Nickel Plated Brass - ATEX Rated/N4X - 0.44"-0.78" Cable OD

...is constructed of nickel plated brass and caters to standard 3/4" npt hubs for connection. the cgb-pxss2k-npb-20-0.75in is a...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Cable Gland, 3/4" NPT, Nickel Plated Brass, 0.44-0.78" OD, C1D1 ATEX IEC Ex N4X

Explosion Proof Cable Gland, 3/4" NPT, Nickel Plated Brass, 0.44-0.78" OD, C1D1 ATEX IEC Ex N4X

...is constructed of nickel plated brass and caters to standard 3/4" npt hubs for connection. the cgb-pxss2k-npb-25-0.75in is a...
cg_trader
$4
Polished Brass Manhattan Widespread Bathroom Faucet

Polished Brass Manhattan Widespread Bathroom Faucet

...valve features deck mount 8to 16 widespread 3-hole installation standard 1/2" ips connection 1.2 gpm/4.5 lpm water flow rate...
cg_trader
$45
Modular Dungeon Catacombs - Mobile

Modular Dungeon Catacombs - Mobile

...and hdrp are supported and tested. main texture workflow: standard metalness shader workflow. merged maps for the metalness/ao/gloss. additional...
grabcad
free
Ruger KMKIII6 Stainless Steel .22 Automatic Pistol with 6" Barrel

Ruger KMKIII6 Stainless Steel .22 Automatic Pistol with 6" Barrel

...1 target model which featured micro-adjustable target sights. the standard and mark 1 target models were sold together until...
grabcad
free
34W Emergency Fluorescent Light - 2' 2 Lamp - Emergency Battery Backup - ATEX/IECEx

34W Emergency Fluorescent Light - 2' 2 Lamp - Emergency Battery Backup - ATEX/IECEx

...fixture. this hazardous area emergency light will run the standard ul suggested 3 hours after power is lost. the...
cg_trader
$35
Dwarven Expedition Pack

Dwarven Expedition Pack

...2020 and higher. the main pipeline used is the standard shader, metalness workflow with merged maps, supports instantiating: (metalic...
grabcad
free
Foldable Articulated CubeSat for Additive Manufacturing

Foldable Articulated CubeSat for Additive Manufacturing

...structure that allow it to be articulated into the standard cube shape once the print has been completed. as...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof LED Fixture w/ 4ft. LED Bulbs - Class I, Div. I - 220Volt, 50/60Hz

Explosion Proof LED Fixture w/ 4ft. LED Bulbs - Class I, Div. I - 220Volt, 50/60Hz

...non-rigid pipe implementations. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
cg_trader
$18
3Dio FS Free Space Pro Professional Binaural Microphone XLR

3Dio FS Free Space Pro Professional Binaural Microphone XLR

...the 9v battery. mounting the free space xlr comes standard with a 5/8microphone stand adapter installed in the base....
cg_trader
$18
3Dio FS Free Space Pro II Professional Binaural Microphone 2 XLR

3Dio FS Free Space Pro II Professional Binaural Microphone 2 XLR

...9v battery. mounting the free space pro ii comes standard with a 5/8microphone stand adapter installed in the base....
cults
free
Main Gear Box, Helicopter driven by 2-Engines

Main Gear Box, Helicopter driven by 2-Engines

...raft and support: depending on your experience assembly points standard skill (such as drilling, tapping, filing, tightening, painting and...
grabcad
free
36W Flameproof Fluorescent Emergency Linear Fixture - 220V, 50Hz - (2) 2' T8 Lamps - Hook Bracket - ATEX/IECEx

36W Flameproof Fluorescent Emergency Linear Fixture - 220V, 50Hz - (2) 2' T8 Lamps - Hook Bracket - ATEX/IECEx

...main electrical power to the light is severed. once standard electrical power is restored, the emergency battery pack will...
grabcad
free
Surface Mount Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Lights - T12 Hotbox Configuration

Surface Mount Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Lights - T12 Hotbox Configuration

...1 rated lights. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
72W Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light Fixture - Paint Booth Rated - 6700 Lumens - 2 La

72W Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light Fixture - Paint Booth Rated - 6700 Lumens - 2 La

...11c/kwh) $11.56 $15.42 mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
12 / 24 Volt Explosion Proof LED light - Class 1 Div 1 & Class 2 Div 1 - Paint Spray Booth Cert

12 / 24 Volt Explosion Proof LED light - Class 1 Div 1 & Class 2 Div 1 - Paint Spray Booth Cert

...non-rigid pipe implementations. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
26W Explosion Proof Low Profile LED Light - 3,380 Lumens - Class 1/2, Div 1/2 - External Battery Backup

26W Explosion Proof Low Profile LED Light - 3,380 Lumens - Class 1/2, Div 1/2 - External Battery Backup

...backup will run at full lumen output at the standard ul suggested 90 minutes after power is lost. the...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Fluorescent Lights - Paint Booths, Rigs - 4', 4 Lamp Fixture - Bi-Axial Bulb Design

Explosion Proof Fluorescent Lights - Paint Booths, Rigs - 4', 4 Lamp Fixture - Bi-Axial Bulb Design

...available upon request. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - T8HO Lamps - 4 Foot 2 Lamp - Class 1 Div 1

Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - T8HO Lamps - 4 Foot 2 Lamp - Class 1 Div 1

...or fixture durability. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Paint Spray Booth LED Light - 2 Foot 2 Lamp Fixture - Class 1, Div. 1 - Low Voltage

Explosion Proof Paint Spray Booth LED Light - 2 Foot 2 Lamp Fixture - Class 1, Div. 1 - Low Voltage

...paint spray booths. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Parts 091...100 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 091...100 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

...for creating the model. the drawings comply with iso standard. for the rest of users (solidworks, creo parametric, catia,...
grabcad
free
Parts 051...060 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 051...060 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

...for creating the model. the drawings comply with iso standard. for the rest of users (solidworks, creo parametric, catia,...
grabcad
free
Parts 061...070 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 061...070 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 071...080 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 071...080 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 081...090 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 081...090 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 021...030 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 021...030 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 031...040 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 031...040 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 041...050 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 041...050 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 001...010 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 001...010 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
Parts 011...020 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

Parts 011...020 - The CAD Album of 100 CAD Parts

grabcad
free
112W Explosion Proof LED Light for Paint Spray Booth - C1&2D1 - 4' 4 Lamp - T6 Temp - 0-10V Dimming

112W Explosion Proof LED Light for Paint Spray Booth - C1&2D1 - 4' 4 Lamp - T6 Temp - 0-10V Dimming

...candles of illumination at 8 feet as compared to standard t8 lamps when measured with an extech light meter....
grabcad
free
Surface Mount Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Lights - T12 Very High Output - Oil Rigs - 2 L

Surface Mount Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Lights - T12 Very High Output - Oil Rigs - 2 L

...spray booth applications. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Low Profile Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - 20,000 Lumens - Paint Booth Approved

Low Profile Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - 20,000 Lumens - Paint Booth Approved

...or fixture durability. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2 - T6 - 3,500 Lumens

Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2 - T6 - 3,500 Lumens

grabcad
free
Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth Light - 2nd Gen - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2 - T6

Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth Light - 2nd Gen - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2 - T6

grabcad
free
Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2 - T6 - 7,000 Lumens

Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2 - T6 - 7,000 Lumens

grabcad
free
Dimmable T8 Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Light -Paint Booth, Rigs - 2 Lamp - 4 foot

Dimmable T8 Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Light -Paint Booth, Rigs - 2 Lamp - 4 foot

...$34.69 $20.56 $15.42 mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Dimmable Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Light -Paint Booth, Rigs - 2 Lamp - 4 foot

Dimmable Explosion Proof, Waterproof Fluorescent Light -Paint Booth, Rigs - 2 Lamp - 4 foot

...$34.69 $20.56 $15.42 mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
cg_trader
$18
3Dio Omni Pro Binaural Microphone

3Dio Omni Pro Binaural Microphone

...again. microphone capsules the omni pro binaural microphone comes standard with 8 dpa 4060 core hi-sensitivity microphone capsules. mounting...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 ft 2 lamp - 125V DC - Backup Ballast - Paint Spray Booth T6

Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 ft 2 lamp - 125V DC - Backup Ballast - Paint Spray Booth T6

grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 foot 2 lamp - Backup Ballast - Class 1 & 2 LED Light

Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 foot 2 lamp - Backup Ballast - Class 1 & 2 LED Light

grabcad
free
45 Degree Surface Mount Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 foot 2 lamp - Backup Ballast - C1D1

45 Degree Surface Mount Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 foot 2 lamp - Backup Ballast - C1D1

grabcad
free

grabcad
free
Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth Light - 2nd Gen - C1D1 - 10 Foot SOOW Cable

Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth Light - 2nd Gen - C1D1 - 10 Foot SOOW Cable

...blunt cut end. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Fluorescent Ultraviolet Light - Class 1 & 2 - 4' 2 lamp - Paint Booths, Rigs, Marine

Explosion Proof Fluorescent Ultraviolet Light - Class 1 & 2 - 4' 2 lamp - Paint Booths, Rigs, Marine

...280nm - 100nm. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Explosion Proof Light - Waterproof Fluorescent Light Fixture - Paint Spray Booth, Rigs - 4 foot, 2 l

Explosion Proof Light - Waterproof Fluorescent Light Fixture - Paint Spray Booth, Rigs - 4 foot, 2 l

grabcad
free
45 Degree Surface Mount Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2

45 Degree Surface Mount Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 Div 1 - Class 1 Div 2

grabcad
free
12 / 24 Volt Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - Class 1 Div 1 & Class 2 Div 1 Ratings

12 / 24 Volt Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - Class 1 Div 1 & Class 2 Div 1 Ratings

grabcad
free
40 Watt Explosion Proof Low Profile LED Fixture - 5,400 Lumens - Class 1 & 2 Div 1 & 2

40 Watt Explosion Proof Low Profile LED Fixture - 5,400 Lumens - Class 1 & 2 Div 1 & 2

...color temperature options (longer lead times may apply for non-standard temperatures). the epl-lp-24-led is offered with pendant or surface...
grabcad
free
Integrated Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth Light - C1D1 - C1D2 - T6 - 4,000 Lumens

Integrated Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth Light - C1D1 - C1D2 - T6 - 4,000 Lumens

grabcad
free
26 Watt Explosion Proof Low Profile LED Fixture - 3,380 Lumens - Class 1 & 2 Div 1 & 2

26 Watt Explosion Proof Low Profile LED Fixture - 3,380 Lumens - Class 1 & 2 Div 1 & 2

...color temperature options (longer lead times may apply for non-standard temperatures). the epl-lp-12-led is offered with pendant or surface...
grabcad
free
0-10V Dimmable Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 foot 2 lamp - Backup Ballast - C1D1/C2D1

0-10V Dimmable Explosion Proof Emergency LED light - 4 foot 2 lamp - Backup Ballast - C1D1/C2D1

...the same wattage. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - Paint Spray Booth - 220Volts, 50/60Hz

Surface Mount Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light - Paint Spray Booth - 220Volts, 50/60Hz

...the epl-48-2l-t12vho model. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
grabcad
free
0-10V Dimmable Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 & 2 Div 1 - T6 - 7,000 Lumens

0-10V Dimmable Explosion Proof LED Paint Spray Booth light - Class 1 & 2 Div 1 - T6 - 7,000 Lumens

grabcad
free
Class 1 & Class 2 Division 1 Explosion Proof UV Fluorescent Light - two foot two lamp

Class 1 & Class 2 Division 1 Explosion Proof UV Fluorescent Light - two foot two lamp

...280nm - 100nm. mounting options: unless otherwise specified, our standard most popular configuration is the bracket end mounting shown...
Next page