Eyes thread 3 3d models
Warning. This content is not moderated and could be offensive.
m4
3dmdb logo

105 eyes thread 3 3d models found

Download or buy, then render or print from the shops or marketplaces. 3D Models below are suitable not only for printing but also for any computer graphics like CG, VFX, Animation, or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them with your preferred render engine. Please note that the 3D model database is only a Search Engine. You should visit the original websites. Most of the models can be easily imported and rendered with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, C4D, and Sketchup. Check for online 3d model conversions tools for your file format.
thingiverse
free
Eyebolt with Shoulder by montybuildstuff

Eyebolt with Shoulder by montybuildstuff

...eye shape_round threading_fully threaded overall length _2 3/4" body style with shoulder also known as machinery eyebolts.
thingiverse
free
The Eye of Agamotto - Tritium  by nadaval56

The Eye of Agamotto - Tritium by nadaval56

...thingiverse.com/thing:2408483 and i made two small changes to it: fit to tritium tube (3*22 mm) place a threaded leather strap.
thingiverse
free
Incursio Key (Sword) by Aki_Deratzu

Incursio Key (Sword) by Aki_Deratzu

...s about 36" of 3/8" threaded rod, 1.5'' x 5/16" fluted dowel pins, toothpicks, and 2 40mm dragon eye dome.
thingiverse
free
Eggfinder TX 54mm nose mount by legendontour

Eggfinder TX 54mm nose mount by legendontour

...rp-sma mount as per cris' suggestion. strain relief cutout for zip tie cutout in base for m6 threaded eye nut and m6 locknut
thingiverse
free
Airsoft MP5 End Cap by enone

Airsoft MP5 End Cap by enone

...grinder to fit. the print settings are 0.3 mm layer height, 10% infill, 2 shells, no supports and was printed using abs filament.
thingiverse
free
Chinese Leather Shoe Patcher (CLSP) Thread Stand by Fusilier

Chinese Leather Shoe Patcher (CLSP) Thread Stand by Fusilier

...he upper eye of the thread arm assembly. adjust the angle of the entire stand assembly as you wish to work best for your machine.
thingiverse
free
Eye Wash Bottle for safety and emergency by faggahz

Eye Wash Bottle for safety and emergency by faggahz

...ottles are not good, because you need to squeeze them. threads.scad is a copy from here:https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1938150
thingiverse
free
Compact Threaded Nut Spinner by FDM_Guru

Compact Threaded Nut Spinner by FDM_Guru

...17246&ref=plsrch&ref_=mp_s_a_1_1&sr=8-1&linkcode=ll1&tag=fg0ea-20&linkid=3b15f0bd7b63dfb4b4bf431e1d7fe199
thingiverse
free
Telescope Eyepieces, 7mm, 32mm, 45mm, 52mm, 1.25" dia by charlesodonnell

Telescope Eyepieces, 7mm, 32mm, 45mm, 52mm, 1.25" dia by charlesodonnell

...ov of the 7mm eyepiece is very narrow. contrast is as good or better than the meade lenses, and i notice no internal reflections.
thingiverse
free
Christmas Bauble Ornaments

Christmas Bauble Ornaments

...this was much larger than recommend for the screw eyes but because the pla is harder than wood, it...
thingiverse
free
Telescope Eyepieces, 26mm & 28mm, 1.25" dia. by charlesodonnell

Telescope Eyepieces, 26mm & 28mm, 1.25" dia. by charlesodonnell

...hereas the meade eyepiece is color-free. contrast is as good or better than the meade lens, and i notice no internal reflections.
thingiverse
free
Mask with Raspi Eyes by davebpix

Mask with Raspi Eyes by davebpix

...l&r eyemount standoff bracket using four 2.5mm machine screws threadd directly into the eyemount standoff post's center holes. no...
thingiverse
free
Universal laptop stand by thingibox

Universal laptop stand by thingibox

...screen should be at the same height than your eyes it is designed to be 20cm width, and this...
thingiverse
free
Poor man's Dremel protection: eye and finger by mar363636

Poor man's Dremel protection: eye and finger by mar363636

...perimeters layer height: .2mm (threads will not print properly with anything greater! please use .2mm) no support pla! 35% infill
thingiverse
free
3-bit Mechanical Punch Card Reader by chris

3-bit Mechanical Punch Card Reader by chris

...to mounting over a miniature loom, with the bottom eyes of the hooks lifting healds or warp threads directly....
thingiverse
free
Telescope Eyepieces, 19mm & 26mm, 1.25" dia. by charlesodonnell

Telescope Eyepieces, 19mm & 26mm, 1.25" dia. by charlesodonnell

...least as good as the 26mm. it shows almost no chromatic aberration. the view through either lens with a 2x barlow is spectacular.
thingiverse
free
Through Wall Eye / Cable Path / Port / Socket / Guide by termhn

Through Wall Eye / Cable Path / Port / Socket / Guide by termhn

...h you'll need to adjust the two thread steps to a thread size that fits based on the inner diameter and thickness you choose.
thingiverse
free
6-Pdr. Field Gun 1841 by wersy

6-Pdr. Field Gun 1841 by wersy

...le, file the m3 rectangular. the two eye plates should be bowed about 45° to outside. you can do it by warming them in hot water.
thingiverse
free
(Tweaked) Oxygen Flowmeter 5/8BSP Adaptors by SurgeFF

(Tweaked) Oxygen Flowmeter 5/8BSP Adaptors by SurgeFF

...design. oxygen flowmeter example:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b0924kb83q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?smid=a1fxe4jailqht1&psc=1
thingiverse
free
Vileda broom to photo-thread adapter by posmanet

Vileda broom to photo-thread adapter by posmanet

...ill also need a standard photoscrew with a big rippled head. adhesive felt pads to protect your camera's body are reasonable.
thingiverse
free
Automatic Antenna Tracker by Filatech

Automatic Antenna Tracker by Filatech

...mmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=cn please check back for updates and upgrades. enjoy, and share your thoughts and comments please.
thingiverse
free
Camera Slider (remix) by Muhalo

Camera Slider (remix) by Muhalo

...pe pulley and slider wheel parts (wheels accept 608 skate bearings) 11) added slider wheel spacers (instead of stacks of washers)
thingiverse
free
Filter mount Yukon Spartan NVMT 1x24 Gen 1 Night Vision Device by thx1138

Filter mount Yukon Spartan NVMT 1x24 Gen 1 Night Vision Device by thx1138

...s. a night vision device does not count as eye protection. softairs and paintballs can get you blind and knock out your teeth.
thingiverse
free
InMoov - Advanced Eye Mechanism by Dakota76

InMoov - Advanced Eye Mechanism by Dakota76

...(some like the large iris of the original inmoov eyes 3.) optional mount cameras (camera specs will be in...
thingiverse
free
tinkerVortex mk1, DIY vortex mixer for eppendorf tubes by tinkerheart

tinkerVortex mk1, DIY vortex mixer for eppendorf tubes by tinkerheart

...acrylic shield). always protect your eyes (and other people’s eyes. see my other projects here: http://tinkerheart.eu 3d printing advice...
thingiverse
free
Vacuum powered turbine, 608 bearings, NO MACHINING.  Gas (air) Turbine by cannonman

Vacuum powered turbine, 608 bearings, NO MACHINING. Gas (air) Turbine by cannonman

...e reverse engineered the back housing and posted files. this is a bastardized stl for the scale. did the best i could. enjoy.
thingiverse
free
Skully - Animatronic Skull

Skully - Animatronic Skull

...glass baubles and 1.44" spi lcd modules from adafruit: https://learn.adafruit.com/animated-electronic-eyesusing-teensy-3-1/3d-printing i ended up making my own "shield" using protoboard...
thingiverse
free
Universal LED Ring Light Mount by bmv234

Universal LED Ring Light Mount by bmv234

...light mount, these are regular led (not rgb addressable): http://www.aliexpress.com/item/b86-hot-2pcs-bright-white-100mm-angel-eyes33-smd-led-ring-car-light/32777360207.html also this can be included in the circuit to...
thingiverse
free
Anet A8 PLUS X-Axis Tensioner

Anet A8 PLUS X-Axis Tensioner

...head screws (6) m3 x 20mm socket head screws (3) m3 washers (1) m4 washer (1) epoxy - for gluing the m3 x 10mm into the teardrops
thingiverse
free
Simplified Mantis Claw by mitchelledgar

Simplified Mantis Claw by mitchelledgar

...washer and deep enough for a nut and washer to be completely inside so the nut doesn't hit whatever you are trying to pickup.
thingiverse
free
5mm LED front plate holder series

5mm LED front plate holder series

...of indicator led with caps/mounts. see the green frog eyes huh! some poeple are rushing in quickly. here you...
thingiverse
free
Spool saver - emergency solution for broken cardboard spools! by KiwiFil

Spool saver - emergency solution for broken cardboard spools! by KiwiFil

... v3 by das filament: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3401928 master spool by richrap: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2769823
thingiverse
free
Pumpkin Bucket by slaanevil

Pumpkin Bucket by slaanevil

...correct position with hot glue. two leds in the eyes and three in the mouth. step 4: connect the...
thingiverse
free
Scope Flip Caps - Flip up caps for rifle scopes by PSomeone

Scope Flip Caps - Flip up caps for rifle scopes by PSomeone

... block so easy to re scale. would be glad to post custom sizing requests just need to know od of the eye piece and tube in front.
thingiverse
free
COVID-19  Biohazard-2 Respirator. Easy inhale. In and Out airflows separated. by EvilGrym

COVID-19 Biohazard-2 Respirator. Easy inhale. In and Out airflows separated. by EvilGrym

...by evilgrym thingiverse respirator with excellent fit, especially under eyes zone. inhale by mouth and nose, exhale by mouth...
thingiverse
free
C-Mount Adjustable Microscope Stand by bmv234

C-Mount Adjustable Microscope Stand by bmv234

...a connect and used a 12vdc wall power supply: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/b86-hot-2pcs-bright-white-100mm-angel-eyes33-smd-led-ring-car-light/32777360207.html for anyone who does print this, your feedback would...
thingiverse
free
Modified InMoov head by monnerby

Modified InMoov head by monnerby

...head turn and jaw, 3 smaller servos for the eyes a raspberry pi 2 with a pi camera, an...
thingiverse
free
Flex Shaft Chop Saw by Steamboat_Ed

Flex Shaft Chop Saw by Steamboat_Ed

...: spring_hook_02l spring_hook_02r bg_arm_01 bg_shell_a_01 bg_shell_b_01 -csbase_07l -csbase_07r -spring_hook_01l -spring_hook_01r
thingiverse
free
Note 3 VR Headset Dive cardboard  by ubergeekseven

Note 3 VR Headset Dive cardboard by ubergeekseven

...out the light and with preventing crosstalk in the eyes let me know what issues you have with it...
thingiverse
free
Samyang 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Tripod Bracket by mat_neu27

Samyang 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Tripod Bracket by mat_neu27

...gap to the aperture ring while fixing. otherwise it will block the ring. now you can fix the tripod plate and get happy with it..
thingiverse
free
Flying Clamp for Tennis stringing - IMPROVED CLAMPING by sashalex007

Flying Clamp for Tennis stringing - IMPROVED CLAMPING by sashalex007

...) that are in the ball-park, it will probably work fine. also, every hole can be enlarged by quite a bit with a set of allen keys
thingiverse
free
Parametric Print+ Headphones: Mendel Edition by DechAmim

Parametric Print+ Headphones: Mendel Edition by DechAmim

...are top-notch, but from the first time i set eyes on them, i knew that i wanted to try...
thingiverse
free
Sylvie 2021 - Animatronic Eye Mechanism + Rbpi Camera!

Sylvie 2021 - Animatronic Eye Mechanism + Rbpi Camera!

...each blink, removing dust and debris.. just like real eyes ...
thingiverse
free
Chandra Goggles MTG Kaladesh Articulating by thefirebrandforge

Chandra Goggles MTG Kaladesh Articulating by thefirebrandforge

...m/dp/b000i1thbohttps://www.amazon.com/dp/b000i1td9ahttps://www.amazon.com/modern-masters-me396-06-reactive-metallic/dp/b000i1qe4c
thingiverse
free
tinkerStirrer MK1, DIY high performance magnetic stirrer  by tinkerheart

tinkerStirrer MK1, DIY high performance magnetic stirrer by tinkerheart

...blinding). so always protect your eyes (and other people’s eyes. when sourcing materials there are a few things to...
thingiverse
free
Eclipse Goggles by buildchimp

Eclipse Goggles by buildchimp

...#39; sized goggles are built from the same openscad file, but you may have to render a different set of modules to recreate them.
thingiverse
free
tinkerStirrer MK1 light, DIY good but cheap'ish magnetic stirrer by tinkerheart

tinkerStirrer MK1 light, DIY good but cheap'ish magnetic stirrer by tinkerheart

...blinding). so always protect your eyes (and other people’s eyes. when sourcing materials there are a few things to...
thingiverse
free
tinkerCentrifuge MK1, DIY tabletop centrifuge for eppendorf tubes by tinkerheart

tinkerCentrifuge MK1, DIY tabletop centrifuge for eppendorf tubes by tinkerheart

...acrylic shield). always protect your eyes (and other people’s eyes. while i can’t promise anything regarding strength and durability...
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera case. by dendad51

Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera case. by dendad51

...edit 20180803: moved the mounting lugs to the back. version 3.https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ba89gflx7r-pizerowcamcase3/editv2
thingiverse
free
Swing Down Bicycle Storage Lift by doublec4

Swing Down Bicycle Storage Lift by doublec4

... way in helping me bring you better content as often as i can! follow me on instagram! ► https://www.instagram.com/embraceracing/
thingiverse
free
zbox with clearance compensation, 3drag no wobble z axis by fede27

zbox with clearance compensation, 3drag no wobble z axis by fede27

...sul forum di futura elettronica, principalmente da parte dell'utente robot-eyes (http://forum.futurashop.it/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=66441&sid=3bbd2e4a1f1b564180998d1d58e31518&start=10). consiglio di abbinare questa zbox con il supporto...
thingiverse
free
tinkerCentrifuge MK2, upgraded DIY tabletop centrifuge for eppendorf tubes by tinkerheart

tinkerCentrifuge MK2, upgraded DIY tabletop centrifuge for eppendorf tubes by tinkerheart

...acrylic shield). always protect your eyes (and other people’s eyes. while i can’t promise anything regarding strength and durability...
thingiverse
free
Prusa i3 Dual/Single Spool Upgrade by dan0h

Prusa i3 Dual/Single Spool Upgrade by dan0h

...ach it with the filament attached, all ready to go. quick sunday afternoon redesign, i hope it helps secure someones filament! :)
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi Robot Case (Cogsworth) by ShareAlike

Raspberry Pi Robot Case (Cogsworth) by ShareAlike

...prints were fairly rushed, so the quality in the photos aren't fantastic. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
thingiverse
free
Milling Machine Ring Light For 85mm Quill's (Warco GH18) by Gazz292

Milling Machine Ring Light For 85mm Quill's (Warco GH18) by Gazz292

...'jelly bean' that is half way along the angel eyes power cable, there's a buck/boost converter in it, as...
thingiverse
free
Chainsaver Aerosol spray nozzle by Ratt

Chainsaver Aerosol spray nozzle by Ratt

...er not sure if this is much of an improvement over version 2 but it does use less filament. still need a 3mm x 15mm screw and nut
thingiverse
free
Mendel 3D printer Z extender, get an extra 40% build height  by SteveDC

Mendel 3D printer Z extender, get an extra 40% build height by SteveDC

...ger the limitating factor for z height. owners of the older model might also be interested in my filament cooling fan accesory.
thingiverse
free
tinkerInduction MK1, DIY induction heater for demonstrating induction by tinkerheart

tinkerInduction MK1, DIY induction heater for demonstrating induction by tinkerheart

thingiverse
free
Pringles F-Bomb Model Rocket by Aslansmonkey

Pringles F-Bomb Model Rocket by Aslansmonkey

... d12-5 this time, another great flight! here is a (poor) video taken with my phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8hv6gv5v8
thingiverse
free
"Neurobot 3" - Arduino Educational Robotics Kit, Autonomous / RC controlled by NikolayGrigoryev

"Neurobot 3" - Arduino Educational Robotics Kit, Autonomous / RC controlled by NikolayGrigoryev

...and three ir sensors (distance 10-90 cm) as his "eyesquot;. you can run very interesting programs with "adafruit ultimate...
thingiverse
free
Steampunk Nixie Tube Clock by fastkite

Steampunk Nixie Tube Clock by fastkite

...m2x5mm screws and gears with larger holes in the centre instead. these screws can be found in eye glasses repair kits for cheap.
thingiverse
free
Articulated Predator Halloween Mask by handyGoose

Articulated Predator Halloween Mask by handyGoose

...face to blend in and coloured contact lenses for eyes the mandibles open when you jut your head forward...
thingiverse
free
Qidi Bed Leveling Nuts by Jfruits

Qidi Bed Leveling Nuts by Jfruits

...o .12 or .13 (your choice) if you are printing in .1mm (100 micron layer heights) thats it ... it works for me... happy printing!
thingiverse
free
Heiland Flashgun Saber Parts by Mr_MinerAl

Heiland Flashgun Saber Parts by Mr_MinerAl

... with. i made some for my particular electronics/electrical combinations, but you should design your own to match what you have.
thingiverse
free
Anycubic I3 Mega - SD card reader flipper by Drei_D_Druck

Anycubic I3 Mega - SD card reader flipper by Drei_D_Druck

...the thingi - maybe, when changing to a mosfet-holder, i may take a close look on this too ... for the moment it is good for me :)
thingiverse
free
Full/Semi Auto Mini Marshmallow Gun - Compressed Air - 1 Week Classroom Project by Banana_Science

Full/Semi Auto Mini Marshmallow Gun - Compressed Air - 1 Week Classroom Project by Banana_Science

...e tip of your barrel with bright orange tape or spray paint an orange band around it so it is not mistaken as a dangerous weapon.
thingiverse
free
"Neurobot 2" - Arduino Educational Robotics Kit, Autonomous / RC controlled by NikolayGrigoryev

"Neurobot 2" - Arduino Educational Robotics Kit, Autonomous / RC controlled by NikolayGrigoryev

...brain and sharp ir sensor (10-90 cm) as his eyes if you will add one more plate 7x11 holes...
thingiverse
free
Rear Eject Bomb Rocket MK II

Rear Eject Bomb Rocket MK II

...all miracle. here's the video, you can clearly see it loose it's main chute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwnzxobw-ry
thingiverse
free
Elvira House of Horrors Crypt Facade by grabul

Elvira House of Horrors Crypt Facade by grabul

...of five skull heads having leds in the the eyes the dead head signboard is iluminated from behind by...
renderosity
$15
Bunny Babe for Star

Bunny Babe for Star

...- 3 mat body tattoo<br /> - 5 mat eyeslt;br /> - 7 mat face<br /> - 1 mat...
thingiverse
free
Virpil CM2 Throttle Fingertip Detents by gubernator46

Virpil CM2 Throttle Fingertip Detents by gubernator46

...ed the afterburner detent to afterburnerdetentv2 and added step, stl and a jpg corrected the typo in the ball bearing designation
thingiverse
free
Adapter to convert ups to emergency light controller by rue_mohr

Adapter to convert ups to emergency light controller by rue_mohr

...step 23.5) go to thingverse and click the 'i made one'! thing number 2798705 step 24) plug ups in, wait for power outage.
thingiverse
free
Pinoc Video/Photo Capture Binoculars by buildchimp

Pinoc Video/Photo Capture Binoculars by buildchimp

...you'll need film to protect your optics (and your eyes). you can get that on amazon. it goes under...
thingiverse
free
High Power Rocket - 3 inch shipping tube by JRad

High Power Rocket - 3 inch shipping tube by JRad

...hat’s why i’m putting it out for other people to use. enjoy! jared video of a launch of this design:https://youtu.be/fuzghxuwpnq
thingiverse
free
RC 1/16 Russian T-35 Heavy Tank by Dean_Rauch

RC 1/16 Russian T-35 Heavy Tank by Dean_Rauch

...rned much along the way. i’m posting this in hopes that someone else looking to make one has at least some material to work with.
thingiverse
free
Filament Spool Holder by amiliv

Filament Spool Holder by amiliv

...ce you position it. this should create non-permanent but sufficient bond to keep holder from sliding around inside the container.
thingiverse
free
Full glass hotbed conversion by ArtemKuchin

Full glass hotbed conversion by ArtemKuchin

...r, but luckily, the heater detached from glass very easily. so, i just cut new mirror and reattached the heater. works perfectly.
thingiverse
free
120 mm EDF by tahustvedt

120 mm EDF by tahustvedt

...glasses when test runnin the fan. always protect your eyes -do not run the fan at high power while...
thingiverse
free
Rubber Band Powered Toy Cannon by unistrut

Rubber Band Powered Toy Cannon by unistrut

...back, load a shell and do not point at eyes it sometimes takes a little adjustment to make the...
thingiverse
free
Raspberry Pi Zero W Security Camera by agilliam

Raspberry Pi Zero W Security Camera by agilliam

...ftware i love the most.... active webcam. as i said i'm not that great with write-ups and how to's. i hope to get better!
thingiverse
free
RPi Meteor Camera by mjmazur

RPi Meteor Camera by mjmazur

...tation is available on the github project page but we're here to answer any questions (related to meteor astronomy) you have.
thingiverse
free
Tevo Little Monster filament detector and air temp sensor by sbuerger

Tevo Little Monster filament detector and air temp sensor by sbuerger

...nor bypassable. well, since using tpu is, in my eyes the sole reason to use a flying extruder, i...
thingiverse
free
ROB-O Junior FFF 3D Printer using 80/20s 10/10 (1"x1") extrusion by Thump2010

ROB-O Junior FFF 3D Printer using 80/20s 10/10 (1"x1") extrusion by Thump2010

...rned up connectors and a board itself running 12v heaters, added benefit is that it gets hotter much faster. stay tuned for more.
thingiverse
free
Bolt-On Bowden Mount For a Stock Monoprice Maker Select V2.1, Wanhao Duplicator i3 by ModifiedDesigns3D

Bolt-On Bowden Mount For a Stock Monoprice Maker Select V2.1, Wanhao Duplicator i3 by ModifiedDesigns3D

...hat have their bed calibrated on the high end. comment or send a message so i know how much as my printer clears the whole 180mm.
thingiverse
free
Eye Cu Smile V2 Transparent Face Covering Kit / Clear Mask NanoHack Copper3D Filter by FullPlasticScientist

Eye Cu Smile V2 Transparent Face Covering Kit / Clear Mask NanoHack Copper3D Filter by FullPlasticScientist

...rds; and (2) have no liability for any claims of any kind made by person, either as a result of use of or as related to the item.
thingiverse
free
Fully Printable Collective Pitch RC helicopter. by tahustvedt

Fully Printable Collective Pitch RC helicopter. by tahustvedt

...t as good: https://www.banggood.com/tarot-zyx-s2-3-axis-gyro-system-zyx23-usb-programmer-link-p-91613.html?p=hd240528697332015103
thingiverse
free
ODroid CarPuter Version 1.0 by Zurkeyon

ODroid CarPuter Version 1.0 by Zurkeyon

...onal components. a hat would allow the xu4 to be a true custom car command center! the sky is the limit! happy customizing! -z-
thingiverse
free
Corexy plasma cutter by Stoney

Corexy plasma cutter by Stoney

...ng, will see how that turns out, .nc file can be loaded on sd card and off it goes, where ever the carriage was at turn on is 0,0
grabcad
free
Screw Eye with Wood Thread

Screw Eye with Wood Thread

... thread grabcad screw eye with wood thread d = 3 mm thanks for all, dear friends! "likes" and comments appreciated!
grabcad
free
LED Eagle eye 18mm

LED Eagle eye 18mm

...ye 18mm grabcad led eagle eye threaded unf 3/8" 28. there is a simplified file without thread, lighter for large assembles.
grabcad
free
Water bottle cap

Water bottle cap

...top, intended for flushing irritants or debris out of eyes in a pinch. it has sp 400 thread profile,...
cg_trader
$2
Bolts and Nuts Set

Bolts and Nuts Set

...2021 and higher real-world scale (centimeters) bolt nuts screw eyes lag metal thread flat head round equipment hardware tool...
grabcad
free
Brett the Brick Night Light

Brett the Brick Night Light

...to substitute parts other than the suggested ones. the eyes require 18 5mm leds, and the mouth requires 9...
grabcad
free
144W Industrial UVC Fluorescent Fixture - 304 SS - (4) 4' UV T8 Lamps - Surface Mount

144W Industrial UVC Fluorescent Fixture - 304 SS - (4) 4' UV T8 Lamps - Surface Mount

...radiation from the unit can damage the skin and eyes without proper protection. operators should avoid exposure to the...
cg_trader
$12
Cat Clock with Base | 3D

Cat Clock with Base | 3D

... motor and i will be glad to help you. clock cat bedroom kitchen desk tabletop kitty ch cat 3d printer pla petg house accessories
cg_trader
$35
Dwarven Expedition Pack

Dwarven Expedition Pack

...oor abandoned dungeon fanntasy stonehead modular pinetrees stairs interior door lock other architecture interior blender interior
cg_trader
$3
Penguin Lamp | 3D

Penguin Lamp | 3D

...the color you prefer. the penguin has only printable eyes apart, i made them modular, so that you can...
cults
free
Wilma

Wilma

...arm_right_bottom arm_left_top arm_left_bottom .. orange: hair_top hair-bottom .. black: eyes eyebrows .. grey: bone .. red: mouth .. light...
cg_trader
$3
Porthole

Porthole

...am punk window boat hull marine navy war vehicle side scuttle hole warshp industrial tool watercraft historic historic watercraft
grabcad
free
Ultimate Magic Wand with Tricks (200mm)

Ultimate Magic Wand with Tricks (200mm)

... throw a copper my way, remembering this is where it all started …. i won’t complain. :) http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1822383
grabcad
free
CV-19 Guardian Respirator Adaptor

CV-19 Guardian Respirator Adaptor

...a reusable, full face respirator that effectively protects the eyes nose and mouth from airborne particles. we have coordinated...
cults
free
Fully Printable Collective Pitch RC helicopter.

Fully Printable Collective Pitch RC helicopter.

...t as good: https://www.banggood.com/tarot-zyx-s2-3-axis-gyro-system-zyx23-usb-programmer-link-p-91613.html?p=hd240528697332015103
3dwarehouse
free
3/8' EYE NUT 1/2x13 thread 2000lbs load

3/8' EYE NUT 1/2x13 thread 2000lbs load

...sher, hex nut 1/2'x13 standard coarse thread uscargocontrol.com part sslen3/8 #cargo #flyware #hex_bolt #hoist #lift #rigging
3dwarehouse
free
Screw Eyelet

Screw Eyelet

...screw eyelet 3dwarehouse screw eyelet, wood screw threads, 3/8' eye diameter, 1' long shaft, 1/8' dia.shaft
3dwarehouse
free
lag eye bolt / screw 3/8 by 4 1/2 inch

lag eye bolt / screw 3/8 by 4 1/2 inch

... #fastener #galvanized #hanger #head #hex #hot #iron #lag #ledger #lock #mechanical #plate #screw #stainless #steel #washer #zinc